Waiting for opponent to respond - but fight has already started

This has happened to me a few times, the waiting for opponent ticks down to 0 the hangs. You restart the game to find the fight already going on or over.

Even restarting after 30 seconds of the waiting screen you can have lost a dino.

This is on a stable wifi connection.

I’ve had the same thing happen to me (luckily I still won), but it’s very annoying. I was also at my house, so I highly doubt that WiFi was the isssue (however I am not discrediting it, WiFi can be finicky).

I’ve also encountered an issue where counter strike killed my Ourano (who used impact and run), giving my opponent 3 points, but caused the game to continue on as normal (still lost). Maybe we could change counter strike so that it hits the next dinosaur swapping in and not the one swapping out?

Same problem here, And again, even if I restart the game as soon as I see the countdown, the battle has already started and with a dead dino for me. This needs to be fixed.

Why does that “waiting “ message even exist in the game? There is no button after the “battle “ button. What respond Ludia?

You don’t see the I’m ready to fight button!:joy:

Just kidding! I have wondered about this since day one!

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that this is happening, it might help if you try some of the troubleshooting steps on this thread here: Lost a battle I was winning

If you are still having issues, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email, and they’ll be happy to help you.