Ludia Forums

Wallpapers huh?

Hi, do you mind to publish official wallpapers for smartphones?

I’m always eager to see what launch screen will be in next build and like all of them :+1:

So may be it’s a good idea and additional way to promote your game, huh? :upside_down_face:

Latest one what I’ve screened during the game launch (iPhone 6S size):

12 Likes

One more:

8 Likes

Ever notice how the arena splash screen (like the one above) is always symmetrical? The ordered part of my mind loves it. Plus it likely saves a little GPU power to help battles load faster.

Enough of the tangent, I’d like the first launch screen if anyone has a clean one. The look in the Rex’s eyes is totally “I’m going to dominate.”

2 Likes

Do you mean this one?

5 Likes

And it might just be pareidoilia, but some of the older ones look like they have dinosaur faces in them too (Badlands and some of the ones around it I think). But the Sorna Marshes one just reminds me of the rat’s colour scheme.

Sorna Marshes. Right at the back, it always looks to me like a man in a cloak watching.

1 Like

Actually, after a battle I’ve noticed that there is a dinosaur face in the SM one too

1 Like

images%20(1) emphasized text

20 Likes

One more from events specialities:

4 Likes

Red&dark&style :heart:

12 Likes

Does anyone have Gyrosphere or beach?

How to manage your baby depicted :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, thank you for all the great wallpapers. You can find some of the official wallpapers here: https://www.jurassicworldalive.com/wallpapers.php

3 Likes

Hi @Keith, many thanks :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

6 Likes

Not for Android?

Hi, please use the google wallpaper. It was named more for which store you use rather than the devices it’s for. Sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

Thanks man.

7 Likes

I’d really like to get the pictures they use behind the special offer Epic incubators which showcase the main creature inside. I don’t think we’ve seen them outside if the shop page.