Want a raptor? Buy a raptor! Suckered again :D

Two hours hunting in dusk and night. 4.2 km walked. 4 scent capsules used. 2 large and 2 normal. NOT ONE RAPTOR from them. ONE in the wild… then i see a new scent capsule in storee. Nice move ludia. Again…

3 Likes

I hear ya, I was on a mission last night to get the last 6 points for another level on indor. Finally get enough velo with a capsule, it was getting late… to see the specific capsule this morning. More of a blessing than a curse I guess, too cold out now to walk a lot.

1 Like

Took me a few minutes to figure out what you were saying. Cut back on raptors, decreasing supply, demand is high, then BAM, start selling Raptor Scent Capsules.

Maybe the Ludia Margeting team is on a bonus plan

7 Likes

And in the best possible time. So many people have unlocked indoraptors, and many more are close. Homerun with the raptor scent!

2 Likes

This means that there’ll be a whole lot less vraps in the wild. Humbug!!!

2 Likes

Came across at least 7 tonight, so their numbers haven’t decreased…

2 Likes

Shhhhh… Ludia might hear you

1 Like

Except you don’t get 10 raptors you get 4-5 and 5-6 echo Charlie and delta! All useless to me

1 Like

Ouch, so i guess i’ll stay away from those. And maybe, save some cash for christmas???

In ludias defense… I hunted for an hour early after dark with 1 raptor showing up. An hour later my GF and I took a 90 minute drive and I found around 15. Its hit ir miss

1 Like

Good to hear my initial presumption was wrong. Just bad luck on my part i guess, but it seemed so convenient at the time i noticed the raptor scent…

I darted an unusually large amount of them last night, maybe a dozen or more. I usually get 4 or 5 around the neighborhood on my evening stroll.

For me, it goes in streaks. Some night lots of one thing, other nights lots of something else. It is rarely the same night to night. I found 4 Girraf last night also, again an unusual amount of them. 2 Diplotator also. I had not seen one of those in weeks.

Dont get me wrong, its been a long slog. Ive gobe nights withoit finding anything

How did the fusing of these raptors go for you guys? I bought 4 raptor scents… so pleanty enough to do lots of Indoraptor fusing…

10, 10, 10, 10… 12 x 10s! You can tell me it’s pure RNG… but then that would mean I’m going to stop buying the scents… right… so… let’s decrease the +10 fuse RNG chances and get more £££ on those scents… right?

Have never had this before. Usually get the odd 20, 30, 40, 50, 70, 100 even… and it really does make sense (scents, cents) that they would decrease the odds during selling season… so my tinfoil hat has been dug out.

2 Likes

Not only did I get mostly 10s fusing indo I also got mostly 10s fusing Indom for Indo. Im 1 fuse from Touramoloch and Ive gotten mostly 10s there as well, I only need Para to fuse Paramoloch bit Ive gotten almost exclusively 10s on her too… Such is life I guess

1 Like

I am just guessing from experience that the chances for the 20’s and up decreases depending on rarity.

1 Like

I got one of the scents, Got one Charlie but the rest were velo. Used it to fuse indo and got 100 on a single fuse. Literally screamed! It was totally worth it but I think that’s how they suck you in and I’m not getting anymore.

2 Likes

It’s such a scam Ludia is trying to sell raptor incubators and I just got 16 -10’s on Indominus and 7 - 10’s on indoraptor.

I wish they put this much thought into fixing the BS bugs

3 Likes

I go into every fuse expecting a 10. And collect all dna based on how much i have to fuse. Sometimes i get a 20 or more, and that leaves me extra dna for future fuses…

I still think that fusing is pure RNG. I fused indorap 3 days ago and got 70 dna which was sufficient for me to level it up. 2 days ago, I started fusing indorap again and got a 90 & a 50 (plus a few 10s & 20s). Now I am ready to level my indorap up again. I don’t think Ludia mucked around with those fusing dna but the vrap numbers showing up in the wild definitely decreased considerably. Maybe it’s still random but my nightly walk yesterday only got me 3 vraps. Time to grind yet again.