Ludia Forums

Want to know how to take out Dracoceratops?

Guys it’s finally here!!! How to take out that pesky dino that we all love to hate! :grin: Enjoy!!!

15 Likes

Or visit the museum of dracorat death:

Come for the rat extermination, stay for the witty commentary and entertaining gifs!

13 Likes

Or both!!!

3 Likes

But mostly the thread, because lols.

5 Likes

and dont forget to comment on my dracoscenes on that thread… more to come!!

3 Likes

Your nightmares are now giving me nightmares. Thanks @Pateradactyl :joy:

4 Likes

Omg you think your commentary is witty! That is ADORABLE! :heart_eyes:
Ps. This will prob be flagged for being mean, never doubt my deep and abiding love for you

4 Likes

@Piere87 great article. read both and i really enjoyed them. although part 1 should have a self destruct after reading, jmo lol.

5 Likes

:cry:

6 Likes

It doesn’t mention sarcasm so I’m assuming it’s a go.

2 Likes

It was on the wall at the school my daughter is going to go to. I saw it just after I read your message. Thought it was relevant.

tbh, if we went to school together we’d probably get in trouble for talking, a lot.

4 Likes

@Piere87

Thanks again, enjoyed the info and the writing.

P.S. Tried our beloved rat, lost more than I won with it, but that may be because it’s only 22 (average team level ~ 26). I may try it again after leveling it.

For some reason, it always makes me laugh… when it beats me and especially when I take it down :laughing:

2 Likes

“If you two don’t have something relevant you can share with the whole class you can…THAT’S IT! YOU! UP FRONT! This is your desk now, and YOU! OVER HERE! Enough is enough!”

6 Likes

I know it doesn’t fit everyone’s team style or level. But you are right, I can’t get mad when one takes me out because I know I have done that to plenty of other people. And being able to one shot one with Thor or Erlidom is very satisfying.

4 Likes

Both articles were excellent! It’s nice to see a rational breakdown on the ol’ girl. Who knew a dino could be so controversial?

2 Likes

Thanks! And I thought DG2 was a bad word…

2 Likes

Hahaha! So much rage!

1 Like

That sounds eerily accurate.

1 Like

Hi @ChristopherM83 ! Thanks for helping bump up my thread!! It’s greatly appreciated! However…I hate to disappoint you but myself, and many others on this thread are quite capable of taking out the rat! Head on over to the thread that @Jonus posted above (rat extermination) and check it out also! You’ll see myself as quite the frequent flyer! Thanks again! Btw…welcome to the community! I can see you making many friends here :heart:

4 Likes

7 Likes