Ludia Forums

Wanted to share good news

Hello everybody, i was just on discord and saw that jurassic world evolution 2 is annouced. Do i go to the internet and i saw the same news. So somewhere this year or next year it will come. Waited sko long for it. But part 2 will finally come. Good news for JWE players right?

( just wanted to share this…)

6 Likes

( plz don’t close this. Just wanna let players know)

Well I honestly can’t wait for this!
I love JWE, completed all of it, and it is missing a few things in a few areas, hoping JWE 2.0 will be better

6 Likes

Let’s gooo! Finally!

2 Likes

I am so excited I have played so much JWE and exhausted every idea I could come up with it’s an amazing game. Can’t wait for the improvements on the second one!

1 Like

There is a trailer and it hints that there are is going to be aquatic creates. The best part is that it releases this year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup just spotted that too can’t wait!!!

Which will happen first: aquatics in JWE2 when it releases, or aquatics in JWA? :joy:

3 Likes

Ludia would then have to make JWA2 for aquatic creatures

1 Like

Yes, just saw the images and trailer a while ago, and my goodness it looks incredible!
The details all look amazing, definitely a step up from JWE detail and design wise, and I can’t wait for aquatics!!! Really Really Really hope that there will still be a nublar map that’ll be bigger than what we have in JWE 1 so that I possibly truly recreate JW with a mosasaur and pteranodons flying around

4 Likes

Don’t give them any Ideas!

3 Likes

man this week has been really good. First the JW: D preview with 7 new creatures, then the scorpios update teaser, and then JWE 2!

1 Like

Lol good question tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

That WOULD be nice