Warrior Draft Health and Damage

This makes absolutely no sense. Hero’s geared in legendaries with what looks like 1k health or less. And weapons that do significantly less damage than they would normally in game. It does nothing to showcase heroes or show players Legendary gear they may not have access to if it doesn’t actually represent how those same things would function like in normal game circumstances.

And it’s absolutely silly to gear up a hero in warrior draft that had no way to function properly. Naomlen the rogue has the legendary Kill when in stealth ability and no way to give herself stealth.

Whoever came up with this latest Draft gear setup was super lazy and said “Here lets give them all legendaries without thinking about any synergy. And let’s Nerf their Health and damage so it’s not even a learning experience of how the heros perform in game!”

1 Like

The low health and battle damage I don’t mind so much. Battles last about as long as they usually do. The skills are so much different than what I’m used to, though, and makes picking the characters a lot more challenging. Some characters that are so strong in my roster are not very here.

1 Like

Agree about Naomlen’s wrong setup and kill ability. This is at least the second time they’ve had Naomlen set up like this. Totally pointless.

1 Like

And this is just one of the many reasons the draft event is garbage. Its one of those things that was good on paper but terrible once executed. They need to just do away with these draft events entirely as they are obviously not wanting to devote any time to them in order to make have any sort of playability.

1 Like

I really like the idea but wish they’d be open to input about better builds to use instead of just going full epic or full legendary.

I usually like the Warrior Drafts. The first few were really cheap and weren’t many matches so it was just a quick 20-25 matches for a change of pace and some decent loot. And sometimes they even show me how good a piece of gear is I wouldn’t normally use. Or give the opportunity to play a toon that’s brand new. But this one, aside from the connectivity issues, was very poorly thought up and put together. I don’t think they should scrap them entirely. I would like to see them go back to 2 stages a 10 match and 15 match. Give the hero’s some gear that makes sense and definitely don’t nerf the damage and health so that at least the heroes play how they would in a normal battle.

1 Like