Was Bored And Made Buffs for Uniques

Idk I just made some fanmade buffs for Uniques who need it and let me know your thoughts on these and if theses are any good LOL.

Spyx Buff

Erlido Buff
Gem Buff
Indo Buff
Magna Buff
Maxi Buff

Pouka Buff
Smilo Buff
Spinocon Buff

Tryko Buff
Utarinex Buff

Lemme know your thoughts! <3

5 Likes

Instant Debilitating Distraction doesn’t show that it is instant

11 Likes

Neither Geminititan nor Trykosaurus should have any resistance to DoT, Rending, and/or Swap Prevention (even though Gemini does already have it, it shouldn’t).

5% armor on Geminititan doesn’t make much sense.

Trykosaurus possessing Decelerating Counter and Superiority Impact is pretty redundant. It should only have one or the other.

Ardentismaxima absolutely should not have a 75% Resistance to Distraction.

Spinoconstrictor shouldn’t have 100% Speed Deceleration Resistance.

Erlidominus having 20% Speed Deceleration doesn’t make much sense, it might as well have none at all then.

And why not give Magnapyritor 75% Rending resistance instead of 65%?

Otherwise, I like everything else.

14 Likes

Thank you @Persianking44 and @Jacelin_the_apato for your feedback! i will make changes and small fixes/nerfs to these buffs so gimme a day or so.

3 Likes

I think Indoraptor should have cautious strike and cleansing impact. Would be instantly better and bleed resistance and rend resistance added would make him amazing again!!!

SpinoC is fine imo

Erlido Buff
Gem Buff
Indo Buff
Magna Buff
Maxi Buff
Spinocon Buff
Spyx Buff
Tryko Buff
And here they are now. (ignore the indo hp. fricking jwa maker being weird)
I reverted some changes and added few others thinking that might be better and less punishing when swapping (erlido) and did some changes cause of suggestions. i Lowered stun resist on tryko cause wanted stun to be still useful on it but not stun being a instant win vs tryko and removed vul resist cause of it’s counter so it has no point having it lol. Fixed instant debili for spyx and slight change to spinocon also lowered maxi’s distraction resist also making gem’s 5% armor to 10% probably more useful now and less dmg taken vs cunnings.

3 Likes

Hope those are better now and anymore suggestion/lil fixes are much appreciated. Oh also why I made indo more cunning since it fuses with velo twice and only rex once. so i guess it can have one shatter move (on a strike is fine)

Group Superiority Impact targeting all opponents for Tryko and don’t remove DSR from Tryko, not many has it now. And Tryko should have full immunity to Stun, Taunt and Vulnerability.

Swap in distraction for Spyx is good.

Full Deceleration immunity for Erlidom.

If the cooldown for TSR is 1 Maxima shouldn’t have distraction resistance.

1 Like

No. It’s a Cunning, and a Cunning having full Deceleration Immunity is an absolutely terrible idea.

2 Likes

Sooo what about these?

I think the only one that might need further refinement is Spinoconstrictor. 67% Speed Deceleration is still a tad high given that its kit leans more on the Cunning side.

I’d gladly trade that for a 75% Resistance to DoT and a 50% Resistance to Rend.

Other than that, I like everything else.

1 Like

The sloths need to keep their speed immunity.
Dracoceratosaurus can have a distraction resistance instead.

2 Likes

My rework of Magnapyritor, a creature I like, but it’s not very relevant.

2 Likes

Interesting, i’ve always thought of maybe ready to crush magna but idk how good it would be losing null impact tho. Also sorry i was kinda away from the forums and i’m back for a bit so i’ll check what see needs a bit of updates and like always. ty for any suggestion and i’ll see if those can be made.

Utarinex is a runner, so why not give it pin immunity

I thought of that but thought it would be a bit op as you can’t stop it from running, but i’ll see

You should rename On Escape Speeding Evasive Strike to On Escape Accelerated Evasive Strike as it sounds a bit better…

#1 it’s a cunning dino. Pin is a fierce ability. It should not be pinnable.
#2 as a person that uses it, it most definitely would NOT be op. Utarinex already struggles enough. Swaps absolutely mince her and she’s super frail. Not to mention her moveset does not flow very well. She may dish out a lot of damage, but by the time she’s set up, she’s already in swap range or dead

1 Like