Was this tournament long enough?

10 days. What do you all think? I think 14 would have been perfect.

1 Like

I think it was a response to peoples complaints even if they missed the mark a bit. Im shocked its so short, I hate the idea of sitting tight at 4800 but its only 2 days

1 Like

The previous tournaments went on for far too long. Smaller ones are probably the way to go.

5 Likes

So many people hit a certain amount of trophies and then just sit tight because they want the prizes associated with that trophy level .
So I think ten days is enough , I’m looking forward to not caring about going up and down in trophies again .

3 Likes

Yes, I think just about right, but up to 14 days would be fine.

As pp said, many players are already fed up and sitting it out (see several threads). I surmise Ludia may give them a choice to avoid the tournament altogether next time (just from what I read between the lines).

As for me, bring it on :smile:

2 Likes

There was a tournament? I hardly noticed.

4 Likes

Lol. 10 lols.

1 Like

I have enjoyed this one a lot more because it didn’t feel like everyone was playing competitive. Maybe it’s down to Ludia tweaking the matchup’s but this was much more fun.

2 Likes

Hardly noticed tournaments are good tournaments. I liked the no score for bot game rule. And some ridiculous levels on opponent teams gave me practice for weekend epic strike towers.

Yeah we can do one of these shorties a month. It adds more than it takes.

1 Like

I had been sitting on 5001 since 2 days back and it’s kinda boring. However the suspense is killing me cos I’ve dropped from position 424 to 462 with only a couple of days more to go.

1 Like

Based off the last two tournaments, expect to drop 100+ points in the final 18 hours even without doing anything

Due to top remaining in everyones vicinity in points that shouldn’t be the case this time

1 Like

Its felt like a lazy tournament

2 Likes

none of the prizes i will be eligible for will make any sort of significant impact on my team, so im not super concerned with it. and the people that are eligible for them don’t need them. so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Unless it is the ingredient of Ludias next super secret unique hybrid!

1 Like

Interesting comment. How so?

Because at the top, players don’t have to do much in maintaining their rank. I’ve sat comfortably at #1 and only every so often feel the need to battle, otherwise I watch folks below just duke each other out and sit comfortable at my position

2 Likes

Don’t care about the tournament, nowhere near reward score. I just noticed that my opponents are stronger, not sure if this is due to a player decrease or due to the tournament.