Ludia Forums

Was unaware that Silverhand trials

Final reward was a random item, for a random character.

I had one Silverhand item prior to this event, Guess, what RANDOM, item I recieved :crazy_face:

Fun fact: there are only 4 Silverhand weapons available at the moment.

Thus, the chance of getting any single weapon is 25%.

This means that there is a 25% chance that a 2nd item you receive will be the same as the one you obtained before.

Fun fact:
25% meaning I have a 3 in 4 chance of recieving a NEW item. Or 75%. In classic D&D me likey those odds, in this D&D game, not so much.

Thanks for clarifying my original point though, I’ll update after the next Silverhand event👻