Was walking the dogs, when suddenly

I spotted a unicorn!!!

I was lucky to get off work kind of early tonight, so I walked the dogs around the neighborhood, glad I did. Eriklo is still a super rare find. This is my first wild one in three months.

Puppers say hello to all as well! I don’t post as many pictures up of them these days. :frowning:

Apollo is still a pathetic dork, and Athena is still as graceful and beautiful as ever.

My sisters pup is getting big, he’s almost as big as Athena now.

@Hersh

22 Likes

Hersh left the Forum, I think.

They’re adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

First picture: Erliko! (I always say this when I spot one)

Your dogs are adorable! So much personality! :blush::dog2::paw_prints::heart:

1 Like

Erliko!!

Also Doggies!!! Love it!

5 Likes

They look so tired out from their walk. :joy:

1 Like

Congrats on the Erliko! Puppies! :heart_eyes:

Here’s mine with my son’s Jurassic Park Hot Wheels in the background :joy:. Also, I feel like we need more happy puppy pictures on here!

7 Likes

I agree, @Piere87. :smiley: Can never have enough puppy pictures.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:
I always wanted one of those cars! I hope he loves it!

1 Like

Can we just flood the forums with nothing, but pet pictures? Even our imaginary dinosaur ones? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::dog2::cat2::racehorse::rat::rooster::bird::duck::owl::snake::lizard::turtle::tropical_fish::frog::parrot::octopus::bug::spider::t_rex::sauropod:

2 Likes

JWALIVE-20190713-14-58-43-342-01-01-01

I always take my dinosaur pet out for walks. :slight_smile: @QueenRexy

4 Likes

Ares could stare at a Christmas tree for hours. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blue: [raptor noises]

My raptor language skills are a bit rusty. I think this translates to: Have a fun and safe summer. Stay hydrated. :cup_with_straw::sun_with_face:

5 Likes

How did you manage to get those sunglasses on her? :rofl:

1 Like

I waited for the perfect angle and then added a sunglasses sticker to my picture. :yum:

2 Likes

Photo stickers are fun. Lol

1 Like

You can never have too many puppy pictures!

I had five dogs at my place over the weekend while my family was out of town. I couldn’t get a picture of all of them though. Lol

Needless to say, I didnt get much hunting done. Lol

3 Likes

Yay, another dog pic post, Im in. These days when Im walking them is the only time I dart

4 Likes

Hey, I wish I had a dog as well. I would definitely be going outside a lot more. :blush:

Gsd!

I’m such a sucker for them if you haven’t noticed. Lol

1 Like