Watch video ad for 1 hard cash

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: only gives you 1 cash but keeps popping up after you’ve done it already. Why?

Area is was found in: mail

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- it just happens
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: not sure did it once got the 1 buck and then it popped up again I watched another ad and was not given another cash. Waste of time.

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

5 Likes

Ludia, can you just not, please? If you want to give another option for people to earn HC, put this (and the watch a video for darts offer) in it’s own section like you do with tapjoy…don’t add yet another alert to the mailbox/market tabs that are going to be a constant annoyance for most players.

13 Likes

I keep thinking my free incubator is ready when I log in and it is super annoying. Why?! 5 darts? Lol what a joke.

7 Likes

THIS!

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Phil. Could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate? Thanks!

I can but I don’t believe it’s just me. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

This isn’t a bug per se, it’s a feature that’s being rolled out that needs to be rolled back and rethought.

4 Likes

This is sooo annoying! I’ve never experienced something in a game that immediately made me want to delete it! Please get rid of these notifications for 5 darts and 1 cash!

3 Likes

The fact that this issue made me create an ID on this forum, to vent, should say enough!!

5 Likes

I have this annoyance on my account on Android but not yet on another account on iOS. I guess it is just a matter of time before both accounts get hit by this pain.

It’s only on one of my accounts too. I don’t mind the existence of “watch an ad for free stuff” offers, but they should NOT remain as a lit-up notification after I have looked at them. The ones on the shop page are doing the same thing. I claimed the “two free incs for watching an ad” one but not the dart one. I don’t need more darts because they don’t stack. That green “watch” notification in the bottom left-hand corner should go away but it won’t.

5 Likes

yes my alternate account also had watch ad for 2 free incubs lol

I wouldn’t mind if it actually gave logical amount of rewards. You’re better off actually doing something to earn resources than watch some useless annoying ad

2 Likes

Only one hahahha, would think like 5 or something like the other ludia games. I love how they finish it with an exclamation mark too. Surely this has to be a joke. Either way it did bring a smile to my face so thanks Ludia.:joy:

1 Like

Yeah it stops after you watch everything, but it’s an extremely lame reward. And those of us who have OCD with this kind of stuff (my case) just HAVE to watch it so the notification goes away. A complete waste of time.

BTW, since you’ve raised the amount of darts stored and given by supplies and daily inc, not even a hundred darts would be a worthy reward… Just take that away, please.

6 Likes

Hmm, you might just have given Ludia the idea to limit dart store to 50 or such, and decrease darts out of supply stops by…70%?:thinking::see_no_evil:

Good to see this is going to be a daily thing. So done with this nonsense. Y’all really know how to push away a player base.

1 Like

I am only seeing the new things on one game and not the other. The double incubator is a good thing for the daily mission collect 6 incubators as it gives you 2 towards it!

1 Like

I guess they realised almost nobody managed to collect 4 6h incubators per day, so they added this feature to get some revenues out of it.

I couldn’t agree more. I HATE the notifications that NEVER go away, please fix this!!!

1 Like