Way to fix droppers

It should be you start at 0 trophies and you rise normally, but once you get your 8th highest dino to a certain level, you can’t acess some arenas anymore, your 8th hghest dino ciz it cant be lowest team member cuz then players could cheat the rule. You can still acess the arena if you have certain level dinos but haven’t passed it. For example:

Training Ground: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 1, you can’t access it anymore.

Fallen Kingdom: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 5, you can’t access it anymore

Mt. Sibo: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 8, you can’t access it anymore

S.S. Arcadia: level once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 10, you can’t access it anymore

Nublar Jungle: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 12, you can’t access it anymore

Badlands: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 14, you can’t access it anymore

Lockdown: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 16, you can’t access it anymore

Sorna Marshes: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 18, you can’t access it anymore

Jurassic Ruins: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 20, you can’t access it anymore

Lockwood Estate: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 22, you can’t access it anymore

Aviary: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 24, you can’t access it anymore

Lockwood Library: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 26, you can’t access it anymore

Gyroshpere Depo: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 28, you can’t access it anymore

Nublar Shores: once you pass it and get your 8th highest dino to level 30, you can’t access it anymore

With this, you could switch the backgrounds of each arena

I don’t think you should be locked in once you unlock, you shouldbe locked in once you hit a certain level of power

4 Likes

I have lvl 15 dinos and am still on mt sibo
i am facing lvl 15 dinos there too
I have never been above mt sibo in my life
u might want to rethink this…

2 Likes

ah, ya i havent been there in like a year so ill rethink it.

that’s also cuz I had level 15’s in badlands and that was the norm for badlands back then, but the point is that once your 8th creature hits a certain level, you shouldn’t be able to go back to a certain arena.

there was also some fiz in clash royale for droppers, i dont know what it was but ludia did not follow in their footsetps.

1 Like

I like the basics of this idea alot and hope it gets implemented

1 Like

I would be stuck in Aviary even though it is technically too high for me as I don’t play hybrids. For a team of prehistoric creatures which are levels 20-22 my average plateau point is Sorna Marshes/Jurassic Ruins.

well that’s better for you cuz it would mean you have better rewards, but you have to get to aviary and have those levels to have estate be locked

What if a person wants a certain arena-only dino that only appears in a lower arena?
They can never get it
:crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

wha do u mean, you can always get it and no dino ever disapears from the rewards once it was an arena reward, you just have a lower percentage of getting it and if its that important, its prob an exclusice which has a higher chance anyway cuz their in every 10 kill incubator.

no i mean if they dont do arenas until they are pros they just missed so much
so they cant get those dinos that they missed until they level up their dinos like 10 more times which can get really hard

so this is how it works, it is confusing. say you have 500 trophies and are in mount sibo but have like level 10 dinos or just the above level range, you can stay until you pass the trophy range. you are only unable to go back once you unlock a new arena plus i said with this update you would should be able to switch arena skins.

For example, I have a level 25 indom but my 8th highest dino is level 20. I’m really in aviary but lets say I am in Sorna Marshes. I’m above the level limit for marshes, but I haven’t passed it so I can stay in that arena. I can only not go back once I am in ruins, but I can still use the marshes background.

I suggested in another thread that creating a lock point in which a player can’t pass , is not a good idea , no matter how good the intentions are.if once you enter an arena you can’t go back into the previous arena either purposely or through a losing streak you create a bottleneck.

1 Like

Ya but Insaid it should be once you learn 8th highest creature hits a certain level meaning if you if your 8th highest creatures is above that limit, you should be in a higher arena cuz say your 8th highest creatures is level 25, should you be able to go back to Lockwood estate cuz if you have 8 creatures that are 35, I don’t think your dropping back down to estate any times soon

Making a minimum and maximum level requirements and Rarity will solve the Arena dropper problem. So even though a player drops intentionally, they can’t use their top creatures. They will be forced to use required creature Lvl and Rarity.

And also if an hybrid bigger than Epic is created, players can’t use it in the Arena (not Friendlys or Tournaments) without unlocking it’s components or fusing atleast one time.

thats a good idea, like if an arena had a maxium of 15, they wouldnt be able to use legendaries.

That would make arena even worse. Players lvl creatures with different pace and have different goals. Some players lvl creatures for campaign which mean they usually have 4 creatures several lvls higher than rest of team.

Level and rarity requirements would create more bottlenecks lower than Aviary. So player have lowest creature lvl 20 on team, but highest lvl 28. If you add lvl and rarity requirements player can drop down to Ruins on losing streak, cause is penalized for power lvling part of its team.

They should add new exclusive creatures for top arenas and some other bonuses that is worth staying in arena in which your team belong.

my idea was that they’re 8th highest would be the mimit to the arena. that would make it so they oculd still play in ruins if they had a 28 when their 8th highest was 20.

I agree , the problem with droppers is confined for the most part in Lockwood & aviary where top players have actually admitted they do it to farm incubators, I know it happens in the lower arenas too but I’m not sure by how much , it used to be said that droppers lost on the way down , won on the way up so you could say it’s balanced in that regard, the bigger problem is when they stay & hang around, which is demoralising for lower strength players, I still firmly believe that just 2 or maybe 3 level or rarity breaks would help , so no uniques below sorna marshes, because that’s probably the earliest point in which a player may be able to create indo, & no dinos above level 25 in the aviary, preventing apex dinos in there , just my thoughts.

@Colin I believe that won’t help to improve matchmaking. Players will purposely leave one or two creatures from team lower lvl than requirement just that they can drop back when they want.

@UFO Why penalising players, when they can get new unique each month. Restrictions are never good long term. Players will soon have team of uniques just from championships.

There’s no easy answer in all respects on this issue, i see your points , & what it seems to boil down too is players respect to lesser players & to bring about new arenas & shake up the rewards system, to help prevent dropping,however players have also admitted to getting easy matches rather than 1s that are more difficult,