Ludia Forums

Ways to make VIP worth it

As VIP stands it’s not worth $10 a month it does almost nothing for you and is just a money grab here is a list of things that could be added to make the $10 a month worth spending.

Double the resources that you can get from the drops (instead of 15,000 coins a day it’s 30,000 instead of 40 bucks a day it’s 80 etc.)
As long as the drop is in your radius you can spin and get full rewards
At least a blue incubator once a month
More DNA per interaction in sanctuary’s

I would like this to be some level of discussion if you like these ideas or think they are incomplete let me know.

3 Likes

Considering the only real advantage to VIP before was the slight increase to range and increased battery (which had its own issues), VIP stands to be a joke and an insult at the price they’re asking. Adding any number (or all) of these suggestions would definitely go towards putting it back on the table for a few people, I’m sure.

4 Likes

These are pretty good choices maybe even make your collecting radius bigger (the small one ) to 50 or even 70 from 30

Higher chances for rarer spawns (like naturally spawned epics and better chances for finding Parasaurolophus Lux), that is all I have to say. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Chip in a few stat boost reset tokens each month might help also me thinks.

That’s why i am not VIP

Yeah as it stands the stuff you get for VIP would be worth .99¢ a month