Ludia Forums

We are having help?

we are having trouble connecting to our servers please check your internet connection and try to log again

Welcome to the forums, @Hilmi_Can_Unal. If you’re using a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps?

If you’re still unable to log in after doing that, our support team would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com and don’t forget to include your support key as it can help them locate your account faster. Thank you!

Jurassic world alive game is having an error saying that, “We are having trouble connecting to the servers”. This happened to me twice and this is disgusting and irritating. I request Ludia to fix this error. And I can provide my support key. Plz I am really panic of my progress in the game.

Having the same issue we cant connect trough Facebook or google play even game center on ios.
We have full connection to internet but server us still saying we cant connect , with not the provided error number under it.

Pleas ludia look into this we have contact u on different methodes. Its alot of time and efford we have put into our accounts

1 Like