Ludia Forums

We need more coins!

Please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Ludia add a coin sale to go with giga scent and pile of darts like 10000 coins for 10 cash or something. I have 370/350 for my lvl 19 indom but cant level it up because i need like 45000 coins!

1 Like

Dude,hwo do you get that much DNA? My Indom is not even close,I have a 19 Indom with 100/250

370/350 or 270/250? Is it not meant to be 250 dna for 19 to 20

I have to many coins and I want more lol :joy:

Just feels satisfying to see a big pile of coins

When you reach the stage of being able to take down epic strikes, most of the time coins wouldn’t be much of a problem. Also try participating more actively in tournaments involving coins

2 Likes

Yeah sorry 270/250

How does the beaver do it. He saves like 1,000,000 coin for every two episodes but when I finally get above 20,000 coin I just spend it. It is why I only have indom, velociraptor, and allosino at level 20 and never upgrade tarbo to level 20.

He probably is rich😃

Max what you can collect from both supply drops. There are some really evil people who still have to work and spin while driving. A horrible (profitable) thing that is not encouraged. If that’s done nearly every day you won’t worry so much about coins.