Ludia Forums

We need more Fossils 😁

We have room for Three more, discord users, tournaments ready, rule following Fossil.

We are part of Ark and have access to 3 level 20 sanctuaries. We reach 8/8 rewards weekly and in tournament. We are happy to take couples or parent and child. But at least one has to have discord for planning raid or announcements that get shuffled in the chat.

If your interested use this link

Run Fossil Run is currently in need of two players. We are a casual alliance. We reach 8/8 each week and 8 in tournament. We also offer 3 level 20 Sanctuaries that you can benefit from. We are looking for players that can participate in the tournament and can play the game daily…

2 Likes

Contact Mrs.V#9798 on Discord

1 Like

JWA-RunFossilRun Join us here!

Hi! Everyone, We now have 4 spaces available…

1. Player must be able to play in the tournament every week. By Saturday PM preferably.
  2. We have level 20 sanctuaries that you can FiP but not place. A team is already in place for that.
  3. Other sanctuaries can be made after we build the level 20.
  4. Join us in discord for raid planning.
    We’re a group of families and people of all ages…

Two more spots still available. We’re pretty chill but really insistent on doing takedowns in the tournament and PvP…

Does not sound like chill but I am happy with my own alliance

I joined and I’m so happy thanks now I can unlock skoona

:joy: I guess we’re not that chill

We now have one available space. Level 13 or higher. We have a good mix of people of all ages. Join us!

Thanks for adding me to your alliance personally do you think I have been a help

No we’re very chill but a little strict

I think all active players are helpful. And when the rest of the team can help you, then It’s great!