Ludia Forums

We Need More Teeth, We Need Rexy

New year, new resolutions! How about getting Rexy added to the game this year, rather fitting since Jurassic World: Dominion is due for release this summer… It’s been a longstanding request, but here it is officially:

Day 1 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

160 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

when dinosaurs ruled the earth

24 Likes

YES

(blurednonsense)

3 Likes

I agree 100%! We need Rexy!

5 Likes

Day 2 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

159 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Rexy would look too similar to the tyrannosaurus rex we already have in, it would be cool but unlikely

1 Like

As someone who has wanted Rexy added to game since basically beta, here’s my two cents:

^Rexy up top vs. JWA Rex on the bottom

IMO, it would be cool to see a legendary rarity Rexy added to game that has the distinctive Rexy features (JP1 and JW scars, back striping, missing front tooth, the OG JP model), since the epic Rex we have now is a generic rex. If Rexy is added to the game she could easily be differentiated if they made a second Rex model that was bulkier and thicker… The top one is what ppl are referring to when they mention the “classic” Rex :t_rex:

Jurassic World: Evolution did a similar thing with a generic Rex and then a “Rexy” model added in the Return to Jurassic Park Expansion. :t_rex: :t_rex:

9 Likes

The queen is long overdue, but better late than never. She really needs to be in the game!

9 Likes

If they don’t add her soon she could make it with the dominion update

5 Likes

tbf delta echo charlie and blue don’t look very different from the normal velo

1 Like

Day 3 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

158 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

6 Likes

did someone make a stats suggestion?
post it here plz.

would be hybrid legendary or pure like paralux? if hybrid, using what ingredients?

should have newer moves/stats compatible with current meta?

Day 4 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

157 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

5 Likes

8 Likes

thats my idea if rexy gets added

2 Likes

Imo she should have a unique ability. I thought of a roar + killer instinct combination called Queen’s Roar.
I’m not sure if it’s balanced because I’m not good at making abilities, only at creatures, so please express any thoughts about it!
What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Maybe reduce the attack increase time from 3 turns, 3 attacks to 2 turns, 2 attacks? It’s a Ferocious Killer Instinct, basically giving Rex the ability to hit like a truck for 3 turns, so maybe decrease it two turns, to balance it more.

3 Likes

Day 5 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

156 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

1 Like

11 Likes

Day 6 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

155 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

3 Likes

60ch8v
This post basically

Also her name is actually Roberta

2 Likes