We Need More Teeth, We Need Rexy

sorry to hear you got kicked for it… yeah a lot of people have been banned for talking about Rexy, this time I think it should be ok to say because the Anniversary info is directly from Ludia :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Day 140 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

21 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

Only 21 days until Jurassic World Dominion releases :earth_americas:

9 Likes

And maybe only 5 days until she gets added? :grin:

Actually in my country Dominion releases on june 9

To celebrate the last ten days before Jurassic World Dominion releases, I’ll be featuring an iconic Rexy scene along with the countdown. Vote your favourite Rexy moments below :t_rex: :t_rex: :t_rex:

Select up to 5 Rexy scenes, the most popular will be featured on the last day of countdown, the second most popular on the second to last day, and so on:

• “When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth” (JP)
  • A Cinematic Entrance (JW:D Prologue)
  • Carnotaurus Takedown (JW:FK)
  • Chasing the Mercenaries (JW:FK)
  • Meeting the King of the Jungle (JW:FK)
  • Reversing the Stampede (CC:S2)
  • The Gallimimus Hunt (JP)
  • The Indominus Rex Fight (JW)
  • The Jeep Chase (JP)
  • The Paddock Breakout (JP)

0 voters

2 Likes

Day 141 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

20 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

Only 20 days until Jurassic World Dominion releases :earth_americas:

10 Likes

Wish I could pick all!

1 Like

Same :confused: :melting_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Just watched JW (again probably my 6+ time) the fight was amazing, I do wonder tho how rexys neck didn’t break

1 Like

I must agree! JW’s final battle is spot on how movies should end! A big climax with an unexpected twist. I remember being SOo seriously surprised about mosa when watching the fim in cinema for the first time.

Fallen Kingdom’s ending didn’t impress me as much. Letting dinos out was very emotional, but it was cancelled out by the fact that indoraptor plot was kinda weak. Also the trailers spoilt way too much.

I sincerely hope that Dominion will pull the best ultimate ending to the whole franchise!

4 Likes

I would have to assume plot armor lol

2 Likes

What can I say, Rexy is just nice like that :t_rex: :t_rex:

jk, in all seriousness, I don’t think Indominus landed any critical hits, if anything Indominus’s neck woulda snapped when Rexy first bit down on her

7 Likes

I was laughing the whole time in the final fight people where saying she cant outrun a human because she is old which means any impact would of killed her. The main thing that got me laughing though was the random raptor getting thrown through a window and exploading just started singing go go power rangers.

2 Likes

Day 142 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

19 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

Only 19 days until Jurassic World Dominion releases :earth_americas:

8 Likes

We all know in our hearts, Rexy in Jurassic Park will always be the best :t_rex:

4 Likes

Our wishes are granted in 5 days. Now we just need to hope everyone has a fair chance of getting her afterwards

6 Likes

Day 143 of asking for Rexy to be added to the game :t_rex:

18 days until we see Rexy again on the big screen :movie_camera:

Only 18 days until Jurassic World Dominion releases :earth_americas:

10 Likes

And only 5 more days for her to appear in game :t_rex:

there is no beta in the game’s code, young creatures will never be added, tyrannosaurus rex gen 3 will not be called rexy, the 2.17 is the Dominion update and will add giganotosaurus, dreadnoughtus, lystrosaurus and therizinosaurus

the franchise is not ending nor should it