Ludia Forums

We need strong amphibians

gorgosuchus had been released so you are asking why ? It’s because of the amount of carnivores in this game is too much the carnivore hybrids like Yukon and indoraptor even with the nerf on their attack can kill it and especially you need stronger amphibians in the infinite battle stage has buffed carnivores so much and also in a game fillled with carnivores we need stronger amphibians

3 Likes

Yes Strong amphibian hybrids we still don’t have, even herbivores and pterosaurs get two new
@Keith can we get least two strong amphibians hybrids now?

3 Likes

Yeah. There’s like 6 tournament amphibians without a hybrid. Well one could be used for grylenken but still we need one

1 Like

This is something people wanted for years

Grylenken?

Not sure this would really classify as an amphibian.

2 Likes

It probably won’t

That would prob be a savannah, but back on topic, I hope one component is kapro g2 because we just got it for CoT

1 Like

I am taking about Jurassic world the game

Maybe a new super hybrid with koolasuchus animation, we already have a croc s-hybrid

1 Like

Koolasaurus Super Hybrid Is Skoonasaurus = Koolasaurus lvl 40 + Sonorasaurus S DNA

1 Like

Maybe ostapo trike too although it’d look weird at lvl 40 lol

Ostapo + prionsuchus s-dna to make the ostaposuchus!
Ostapo animation with prionsuchus spikes and tail length
Stats at lvl 40:
11,539 health
4,620 attack
Ferocity: 26,323
Cooldown: 2d 20h

1 Like

That’ll combat carnivores :wink: but that would also transform OstaposaurusBae’s lineup….
All jokes aside it’s a good idea

1 Like

It’ll be like the 2nd or 3rd Dino I think that can 2-shot indoraptor gen 1 and it could possibly 2-shot gen 2

1 Like