We really need new commons

Don’t get me wrong - they’re called “common” for a reason. But Ludia don’t seem to be releasing many new ones and it’s making hunting so boring.

We need new commons that are NOT locked behind an event or incubator pay wall. I play casually and I have zero reason to dart commons anymore, I just have have so much. I don’t even have a reason to hunt the green drops that are common. Even event ones I have enough of.

New common dinos Ludia? Please?

23 Likes

They should make another Gen2 or a brand new creature like Limnoscelis

1 Like

Yis
More commons & rares and then a new Spawn Zone 5! All the new epics have got to go somewhere.

3 Likes

I agree with more commons and a new zone. It’s starting to get top heavy with all the epics in every update.

I’d like a common brachiosaur, cat, and turtle at some point. A common medium sized pterosaur would also be nice.

8 Likes

having commons makes going out hunting a bit more fun. You know you’ll need thousands of its dna, so it will always be welcomed while out hunting for other things. Hunts won’t necessarily be bank or bust then.

bring on some new commons.

6 Likes

Limnoscelis was actually introduced in the beggining of the game, not sure when it will actually be in the game… but I agree, we really need some common dinos, please give us… HYPSILOPHODON!

2 Likes

Limnoscelis was introduced in the beginning of the game? Do you mean this is when they put it in Ludia’s other Jurassic World game, or is it story time?

I’de love to see a Carbonemys gen 2 common lol. So that way we can hunt an easy turtle hehe. More gen 2’s are easy for them… Same animation and model different uv texture…

They could add a few new common dinosaurs though. Slowly get us some new dinos which takes more time… new model new anims etc.

Daily commons could easily share space since things like oph, hatz, and anky g2, tany etc spam us everywhere. How about mixing the daily commons up so there is always 2 daily commons…

again… i want a common dodo

5 Likes

It’s not just commons but a decent influx of new prehistoric animals rather than hybrids. Instead of 4 new prehistorics and 6 new hybrids let’s have a couple updates where we get 10 new prehistoric animals and no new hybrids. That would give the incentive to go out hunting again.

6 Likes

I really want more dinosaur, rather than mammals.
Here’s a sample of dinos Ludia can add. Come on give us more common and rare dinos to hunt.

cretaceous-dinosaurs-corey-ford

3 Likes

It’s mostly just more of the same. An extra horn here or there, a longer neck or more feathers. As much as I would like to see all dinos ever discovered in the game, when it comes to Cenozoics you have much more variety to introduce.
Sloths, Glyptodons, Paraceratherium, Wombats, etc. Totally new looks and animations, and possibly new move sets that come with it.

Also, in the times before dinosaurs you had some nice creatures. How about Arthropleura? Or other bugs?

8 Likes

Agreed. 100%. I also want other prehistoric wildlife. Hopefully when we get marine animal’s it will run the mix from marine reptiles to basilosaurus, cameroceras and the giant fish.

Edit: I want more dinosaurs too but a good mix of actual animals rather than hybrids is what I’d like to see.

3 Likes

Totally agree with a whole new slew of commons. Kinda like starting again. The current commons spawn far too much that they can afford to be heavily watered down - even as a new starter.

1 Like

I’d prefer the usual dinos, but I’m so desperate for commons I’ll accept anything at this point. I just want to enjoy darting creatures like I used to.

2 Likes

I’d love more dinosaurs in the game…

But I’d love Prehistoric insects tbh. :blush:

1 Like

Big meganeura,giant bee,pulmonoscorpius,big aranea,big eurypterid!!

1 Like