We should have aquatic creatures

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin:
It isn’t so difficult…right?:pleading_face::pleading_face:

11 Likes

Like 20th post about the subject in a week. But I agree. We need Tanystropheus!

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but I personally don’t want aquatic creatures in JWA. Half aquatic creatures would be interesting to see though.

1 Like

We’ve already got furry trash, we might as well get the Auquatics, their at least cool, and you know… Reptiles! They even fit the ” Erra " way better than mammals. Anyway it’s Jurassic World, it’s gotta have Mososaurus.

4 Likes

{Mosasaurus}:Epic

HP:4500
Damage:1250
Speed:105
Armor:15%
Critical:30%

Precise Strike (x1)
Double Strike (x1) + (-17,5% HP)
Defense Shattering Devastation (x3)

{Swap in Rending} {-25% HP}

2 Likes

That’s way too overpowered lol

My version of Mosasaurus:

Rarity: Rare
Hp: 4300
Dmg: 1300
Speed: 117
Armor: 0%
Critical: 20%

-Armor Piercing Strike
-Short Defense
-Defense Shattering Rampage

1 Like

Of course it would be cool to see aquatic creatures fighting. The real problem is how are you supposed to find aquatic creatures in the wild? Not everyone has the opportunity to go to an area where there’s, let’s say, a lake. Wouldn’t it be unfair to some people?

1 Like

Well, you could use a submarine. I would like to think of something clever to do with a system like this, but I can’t at the top of my head. They would have to start with at least 15 new water creatures so we could have some to find but still have rare ones.

1 Like

If we need aquatic creature, we need new moves with them

Mosasaurus
EPIC
At Lvl 26
Health: 4230
Attack: 1248
Speed: 117
Armor: 0%
Critical Chance: 30%
Moves
Defense Shattering Strike
Spraying Rampage (Deals 2x damage. When “wet”, no self increasing positive effects can be put on for 3 turns.) Delay: 1 Cooldown: 3
Definite Rampage

The new idea could be Spraying. Spraying prevents people from increasing their stats (Ferocity, Regen, etc) Spraying Strike lasts for 1 turn. Spraying Impact lasts for two turns. And Spraying Rampage lasts for three turns. After “drying”, you can use self increasing effects again. It would make aquatics stand out. Plus, it would be great against pesky healers and ferocity counter attacks.

1 Like

In lakes , pounds and fountains .:grimacing: and of course ocean if you are lucky enough to live by the sea.

New move idea: Dive In (basically Dig In, but for underwater creatures.)

-Dive In (Priority. Cleanse self. Increase damage by 50% for 2 turns. Increase speed by 10% for 2 turns. 75% chance to dodge 66% of direct damage for 1 turn.) Cooldown: 2

Here’s a creature for the aquatics. This came from a movie even 3 years before my time but was played on TV in my childhood. If anyone knows this character, I’ll definitely know your like me, too old to be playing these kiddie games.

Aquatic_Creature

as i suggested on the jwa discord… i would implement it like this and solely for this reason :joy:

imagine if when they add aquatics, the mosasaur would be like a direct counter to the rat. if its in your deck, it swims under the arena waiting to be picked without your opponent knowing. if a draco is swapped in, the mosa automatically intercepts and eats it.

1 Like

Here’s a battle. Turtle Wins. FATALITY

8 Likes

Fish brutality

1 Like

Why did you have to make it so specific? :sweat_smile:

Perfect Idea! Except maybe no ferocity.

It would be pretty pointless without ferocity in my opinion :sweat_smile: