Ludia Forums

We will get a premium incubator on sunday?

Hihi all. I was wondering if we will get a premium incubator on sunday. The calendar showing that, but we had some false information on it this week. Maybe dev’s could confirm or not here.

Thank’s!

I second this question, we haven’t received a surprise weekly incubator for a few weeks now.

2 Likes

We are not getting them anymore thay did say that 2 weeks ago

3 Likes

No, this isn’t one of those weekly incubators, this is in the events, so yes, we’re getting it

1 Like

Of course not. You really think Ludia is that generous?

1 Like

Nooo he meant as in sunday for the strikes

2 Likes

People need read threads properly before responding.

Considering that Ludia posted a calendar showing:

a) Pachy and no Legendary
b) Bary and a Legendary

Then proceeded to put Pachy on the map and quickly replace it with Bary, i’d say it’s a 50/50 that we get a premium strike, and if we do be prepared to travel 100 miles to find it.

2 Likes

Darn GPx,it seem you finaly understand how they work at ludia.
You are now prepare to work for them!
I would even put another line
-There will be no premium incubator but because people saw it on weekly schedule ,there will be tons of complain ,so ludia will grant us a generous rewards of 50 to 100 hard cash to compensate it.

No, that’s 100% unlikely

Ahh, some people might then it’ll be “fixed” :yum:

1 Like

sorry If I wasn’t clear, I meant a surprise event, not the freebie they stopped giving us out a couple of weeks back.

I wanted an extra lvl 30 incubator (as a surprise) to fight and win so I can complete our Exploration Rank 10 faster. in the event calendars, It seems it will be an expert like, so it is gonna be maybe 1 dino vs 3

Was talking to tambor

Well it shows a premium Inc on the event calendar unless it’s wrong as it normally is

No, why do that when you can just sell one in the shop for $70?

1 Like