Ludia Forums

Weapon answers

Ok, so 2 questions. 1) what is the weapon that gives Sarvin 3 flaming arrow strikes on all members in one single shot move and 2) what weapon of Tommus’s is the flaming sword that hits all members? Please be specific and reply in non tech babble ( not buffs and rebuffs whatever those are). Beginner terminology please.

Saarvin’s legendary hat hits everyone, he’s got a few different equipment that hit multiple though, so you might be referring to another. Tommus’s flaming sword attack is the legendary weapon.

2 Likes

Common Hood On Savarvin, Give 3 Attack, That’s Where I came up with chop chop chop, From! LOL
That With Counter Attack Is A Doosie😎
Pretty Sure It’s Common, Let Me Check Tho
Yea, It’s The Common Hood
And I Use The Rare Ax’s For His Weapon, Again, Hits 3 Folks With 75 Percent Chance At Lev 7

wise1_forsure Your description of these effects may not be 100% accurate. You may be referring to the following items:

1. What is the weapon that gives Saarvin 3 flaming arrow strikes on all members in one single shot move?
    What you are observing could be:
    a) Saarvin’s Legendary Skull of the White Dragon - It provides Cold Glare which is a ranged attack that targets all enemies with a specific area,
    b) Various lesser level helms.
    or
    c) Saarvin’s Legendary Ranger Item, Dragonhide Quiver - It provides Slayer’s Wrath which performs multiple ranged attacks on random targets.
    or
    d) An assortment of Saarvin’s weapons which perform ranged attacks on multiple enemies.
  1. What weapon of Tommus’s is the flaming sword that hits all members?
    I believe you are referring to Tommus’ Legendary Weapons and Shield, Dragon Brace and Fang - It has Dragon Bite - Repeats the attack on different random targets.

A description of each item is available on the Hero’s tab

1 Like

Definitely not 1c as no one in their right mind would use that quiver. It does such little damage in arena that you can’t even see the change in the health bars :wink:

Utter piece of garbage that I would take 50 go for if it could be sold

You should add no smart comments on the appropriateness or otherwise of your moniker :wink: