Ludia Forums

Week events confusion

So as I’ve been led to understand by the image created and posted on their social media that there is supposed to be a Spinosaurus unlock event today. However I cannot see such event on the game? Are the event calendars not garunteed or am I missing something? Thanks

3 Likes

It was for lv35+ as the post.

2 Likes

I am though, and can see the Labryrinth event which is also 35+ apparently.

2 Likes

im not sure…. Even if you have unlocked spino you have the battle…. But yes the schedule is guaranteed

1 Like

Strange… and extremely annoying, if everyone else has the event and this issue is strange/unique

2 Likes

Were you level 35 when the events rolled over (7am CDT)? If so, you should have had the Spinosaurus Event. Did you have some other event instead? Could you (or someone else) have completed it and not realized what it was for? If you can’t account for it, you could try submitting a ticket to Support.

3 Likes

8 am est (if u live around canada)

1 Like

also whats the tournament for this week?
hoping its banana fish….

2 Likes

I think that might have been it, seeing as I did clock over to 35 during the “day” where the events were already running. So I guess the spino event would only even appear if you were level 35 for some reason, where as the laborythn was there for if you turned 35? I guess I’d have to ask support and even then not sure what they could do

2 Likes

We will find out today

1 Like