Ludia Forums

Weekend Event Dinosaurs? I don’t think they exist

Well, this weekend looks to be a bust. There are NO event dinosaurs to be found… like anywhere. I’m sure this has to be a glitch. I saw only one (Indorex gen 2) and it was a long walk from where I’m currently living (like a half mile), and that’s it. Nothing to be found other than that within any sort of walking distance if not miles. I live in a major metropolitan area - a fairly large city. Nodda, nope, nothing. This new map system seems to be glitchy. Never seen it this bad before.

So… WED’s… I don’t think they exist!

Or they went extinct… or something

Or maybe…they’ve gotten smarter and are purposely hiding and plotting for the right moment to strike

1 Like

:rofl:. I’d better be careful then :rofl:

they are definitely there, as i’ve gotten 3/6 indominus rex gen 2s

Nice. Nothing here at all. I usually have several within walking distance. Now nothing :sob:

The event drops are very spread out but I got all my Allosaurus Gen 2’s. I didn’t quite get enough to get it to 16 but it is still playable on my teams at 15.

Of course now that I want to try it out in PvP, I’m not getting it picked.

Yeah ive seen more today then i did when it was just the rare dinos… makes me wonder if they have plans for kleken…so i darted it mostly

My Kelenken “Kenny” is 17 with enough to take it to 20… just not at this time but this is my team for today, win or lose.
My%20Team

I saw plenty of rares yesterday. Unfortunately mostly Suchotators :confused:

How do ya’ll find these dinos and all that DNA?! Looks like where I live (both places actually), could use some map modifications lol

I think there are problems where I live :frowning:

1 Like

I’m just back from riding 5.5 miles in 41° weather. I just had to get all 6 tries today so I didn’t have to go out in the cold tomorrow again.

Nice. I have a fairly long commute tomorrow, so hoping that I can get my epics in and the indoraptor while I ride the bus. We shall see.