Weekly event information showing the wrong day

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Since the change went on for the daily missions to refresh on Wednesday, the in-game weekly events interface shows the wrong day as the actual day. For example it’s Tuesday today, wich is the second day of the current week counted from Monday, but it shows the second day of the new system, wich is Thursday. I didn’t plan to make a post about this (don’t know if someone else did already), because it didn’t feel to be that much of a deal until today.
But today I wanted to check in the game if I got all the strike events that spawned yesterday, and found that because of this bug, I can only see the next week’s events (so the ones starting this Wednesday), and I can’t see this Monday’s or this Tuesday’s events even though it’s still Tuesday and Tuesday’s events hadn’t even spawned yet.
It’s really annoying and I can’t really see the point of this change in the system, other than mess everyone up with it, and generating bugs like this…

Area is was found in: The in-bame weekly events interface (in the news).

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Launching the game.
Step 2 - Looking at this unterface.

How often does it happen: It’s constant.

What type of device are you using: Android phone (galaxy A71), bit I think the problem is there for every players regardless of phone or system.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this I wanted to report it as well but couldn’t be bothered since the first day the new system was introduced.

2 Likes

Hey profden, if you tap the current date on the in-game calendar, the dates should start moving forward from the selected date.

Oh I see it now, I wasn’t checking the numbers in the top properly… But the fact still remains that before the change this intercace showed the current day automatically, but since the change, it shows the wrong day when you open the interface. The fact that I interpreted it all the wrong way and thought it shows the next week’s events just makes my point stronger, that this bug is really annoying and can easily create misunderstanding, while the old system was good as it was.
I still can’t see any reason behind this change, changing the events in the middle of the week is kind of confusing even without this bug, but this bug just makes it worse and more annoying. I don’t know why it had to be changed, when it was working perfectly… :confused:

I can definitely forward this to our team! :mag:

The interface should open to the date you have selected.

However, if the interface is still showing a different date after you had selected a date on the calendar, please let me know. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Ned, you’re always such a nice guy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries, profden! Glad I could help out. :blush:

1 Like

Figured i’d post that this is still currently an annoying issue. Anytime you go into ‘News’ and click on ‘weekly calendar’, it always has the date 2 days later selected. Matters not what date i pick, if i leave the weekly event news item and return it will revert to 2 days forward again. Seems it was coded to either the day of the week or the day of the event, from before the change, and not updated. (ie- today-Friday is the 5th day of a weekly event prior to the change, and the 5th day translates to Sunday being highlighted as that is the 5th day of current events).

I swear it was also doing the same thing OP mentioned, showing next weeks event on Mon/Tues but i may have not seen the dates clearly as OP mentioned. I’ll take a look at that next week just to verify.

I agree it is extremely annoying and such an easy thing to fix.