Ludia Forums

Weekly missions

I feel like there should be weekly missions. They would be pretty similar to daily missions but instead you can choose what dinosaur you want to get DNA from. You can choose from epic to Commons, the higher the rarity the less amount of DNA you get for doing these missions. So around 100 DNA for a epic. Also there should probably be about 10 objectives you need to do to get the DNA, these objectives should be something like, Win 5 PvP battles or spin 50 supply drops. These objectives should also give better rewards like 500 coin or 15 bucks. Thats pretty much it, the main reason I want this to be a thing is so people can get DNA from dinos they rarely see. That is all

1 Like

I think the missions should be harder, winning 5 PvP battles and Spinning 50 Supply drops can be done in a day. I would say maybe “Win 20 PvP battles” and “Spin 200 Supply drops” would be better and will take some days to complete. I would also add “Get 500 Direct hits”, “Complete 15 Strike Towers”, “Use 10 Scents” and stuff like that, so they can’t be completed in a day and will actually fell like it’s something you have a whole week to complete.

2 Likes

Yea now that I think about it that’s a bit more reasonable.

Sounds good!

2 Likes

That would be soooo GREAT. Ludia plz just do this…

1 Like