Ludia Forums

Weekly raid bugged

When you reach the various prizes of the current weekly raid, the skeleton keys are looted but NOT the coins NOR - more importantly - the chests.

Fix it and compensate the non looted chests.

Something similar happened to me, I beat 8 rooms, which cleared 2 rewards at once, and it only gave me the coins (first reward), and not the chest (second reward).

Yeah no chest at room 40 here, I sent a report on the game but this needs to be fixed ASAP. It is such a boring grind.

Yes have this happening too. I feel like ludia has given up on this game

@Ned any chance we can get support on this?

Same here, lost rewards 2, 4, and 5 so far.
Guess I have to wipe on purpose every 5 levels.

1 Like

Hey Fizbanius, I believe our team is currently investigating the cause of this. In the meantime, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can grab your account info to better assist you.

Thanks!

This has happened to me but since the last 2 times I reached out my ticket has been closed I’m guessing Ludia is just letting this app die. It’s only a matter of time, unfortunately.

@Ned thanks, do you have any update in this regard. It seems the bug is still there and people have not been compensated yet.

Hey there, Fizbanius. I don’t have new information at the moment, but if you had already reached out to our support team, our team will be sure to try and get back to you as soon as they can.

good morning, i’m having two problems in the Raid event i’m passing them and my percentage is not increasing, second in the battles are being chosen character that i didn’t select in the cast, could you see what’s happening?

Hey there, Edwardsword. Could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account?

Thank you!