Weekly schedule (01/17/22 - 01/23/22)

I’m guessing Hyneria will be one of the components of the hybrid.

As for the tournament, I’m guessing Bananogmius.

10 Likes

Bananogmius already have Hybrid I Think Edestus Tournament

3 Likes

Yeah, banana has a hybrid but doesn’t stop it from having a tournament.
We apparently get a banana tournament every year, so I think it’s banana fish.

As for the hybrid, my guess still stands as gillicus and helicoprion. We’ll know for sure in a bit hopefully-

4 Likes

background should be banano, but bec i have weak aquatic for tournament - more worst is brackeled, i wish this was edestus as i want allonogmius and this mean i dont get him longer than a year :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Could also be gillicus. It’s a long time since we had a tournament for him

6 Likes

I think we can agree it’s either gillicus or banana

4 Likes

Anyone Note. Thursday Event is Hyneria so New Aquatic Hybrid Compenent Is Hyneria And Tournament Is Edestus Or Other Shark or aqua Creatures But Not Banana Fish.

3 Likes

An aquatic tournament that’s painful.

2 Likes

To whoever wanted it, here’s the hyneria event!

2 Likes

Gillicus had a tournament Sept 21. Edestus was COT Aug 21. But I guess nothing of that matter much.

4 Likes

Based on the iconography, the tournament is most probably Bananogmius. The iconography is similar to several other Cave Creatures including Gillicus, Suchodus, and Plesiosuchus, as well as the non-Cave Archelon.

Edestus has not had a tournament since the current iconography system was adopted, and the most recent one was a bracketed Aquatic one. However Surface Creatures, as well as Reefs, tend to have a different motif in their iconographies.

As Hyneria is part of the Weekly Unlock rotation, and hasn’t cycled through since the week of May 10, I wouldn’t read too much into it appearing in this week’s schedule. Tournament creatures tend to get a release event when their hybrid is released. Lesser Rarity creatures are hit or miss.

8 Likes

I think it is helicoprion and edestes hybrid

2 Likes

@Cagkan_Coskun hopefully this is banana fish for you as a pathway to Allonogmius.

I agree it could be another cave but I don’t think it’s any surface or reef creature.

Common unlock week for anyone missing some of the usual suspects for lower unlocks.

6 Likes

Just to clarify on the bracketed tournament:
12-59 Land creatures: Dominator gets you 1 creature and NO UNLOCK
60+ Aquatic creatures: Dominator gets you 1 creature and the unlock

12 Likes

Oh…. Aquatic confirmed, lol watch me fail, my new goal is hunter (silver league)

4 Likes

I guess we’ve been asking for it for a long time would have been nice if i had prepared for it too.

4 Likes

It’s not like that for all tournaments tho right? Bc I unlocked eryops in bracketed in may but I was level 40 something

2 Likes

Eryops was 50+ .

2 Likes

L12VIPs do ok in aquatic tournaments for any new to them. This is where my line up tops out.

The strongest L40 legendary will work too.

Some L20 tournaments work, others don’t, same as above, strongest are best.

I like the kronosauruas, so I can’t level up any further if I want to use them in events.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am kinda hoping for banana, I really need him for collect

3 Likes