Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 01/18/21-01/24/21

So the aquatic wave seems to be almost every week now, it will be nice to unlock the megalodon, and I wonder what’s the tournament for? Could this be the kaprosuchus gen 2 from that trailer video?

6 Likes

yay gen 2 fury for trex gen 2

Good week. Microposaurus unlock when?

My first what lies beneath 60+

1 Like

I don’t know it would be kaprosuchus gen 2, but in my opinion, i think so

1 Like

Honestly I expected micropo this week. Considering that unlocks started repeating, like theri’s, it should arrive soonly, next week perhaps.

It seems like a swampy surrounding don’t you think? It could be another herbivore though, which I wouldn’t be that much happy.

3 Likes

I’m going with kapro gen 2 looks like an amphibian type setting rather than herbivore… but it could always be another carnivore :joy:

Would have preferred a new amphibian but il take a gen 2 one.

1 Like

The current calendar design with the graphic banners for each event date back to the week of 5/4/2020. This tournament banner has not been used in the ensuing time period, so presumably this creature has not been featured in a tournament since then.

Unless I’ve something or it’s a new creature, Erlikosaurus is the herbivore, possibly overall Jurasaic with the longest time since a tournament.

The next runners up are:

Kentrosaurus
Eryops
Secondontosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Einiosaurus
Yutyrannus
Darwinopterus
Megalosaurus
Antarctopelta
Lythronax
Pachyrhinosaurus
Dracorex
Deinocherius
Ceratosaurus

Ceratosaurus, Yutyrannus, Deinocherius, and Antarctopelta are battle stage unlocks, so they are unlikely but not impossible

I’ll eat my hat if that banner is for Darwinopterus or any Ptersosaur.

Kentrosaurus is the current Clash Creature, so she is unlikely

3 Likes

Would be over the moon if that’s erlikosaur

3 Likes

Gorgosaurus please, I need it to fuse with my Kapro’s.

2 Likes

More like an herbivore tournament, maybe segnosaurus ?

1 Like

I’d still say it’s the foreshadowed kapro gen 2, but if not, my bets would be on gorgo or erliko

4 Likes

Gorgo is very sus… I think it might be Gorgo :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hi all, as stated on Facebook and Twitter, the Gen 2 fury, is Wednesday and Thursday. Here is an updated image:

8 Likes

I really hope it’s Gorgo! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

i am getting quetzal

@Cave_Johnson i Hope it’s one of those two, because i’m tired of events for nee creatures, we don’t have all the creatures we already have in the park unlocked, só why new creatures ? :angry:

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t mind a new amphibian, especially that the stats are looking decent

1 Like

This is my face when I see clash of titan result (Dracorex is my goal)

5 Likes