Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 01/25/2021 - 01/31/2021

First time post but here’s this weeks schedule, I’m looking forward to finally unlocking microposaurus and gen 2 raptor.

8 Likes

I hope Tournament is Arctodus

4 Likes

Micro is nice, I’ll take it. Velociraptor Gen 2 is interesting, haven’t seen her in a while. Uintatherium is ok. I do need better cenos. Tournament I’m hoping Arcdotus, as that would make mine level 20.

4 Likes

I’m happy with any of the snow cenozoics, but smilodon would be really nice cause I already have 3 lvl 10.

4 Likes

I have one myself. I guess I got it from before the upgrade to cenos? Its unlocked for me.

3 Likes

Nice unlocke for the week, and interesting tourney. Can’t rly tell what it is other than a snow tho

1 Like

I hope the tournament is Mastodon if not something new.

1 Like

I hope for a new ceno, however we do have a lot of snow tourneys compared to the other classes.

3 Likes

Great week for me.
I have neither of these unlocks, I missed out on micropo, uintatherium is completely new to me, and I even missed gen 2 velociraptor.
I can’t wait to find out what’s this week’s tournament creature.
I’m guessing it’s cenozoic and snow type.
I’m good with anything, I’m just glad we use jurassics, because my ceno line-up still requires a lot of work.

2 Likes

Uintatheriums my fav, look at that health cave :facepunch:

5 Likes

Used to be a super rare I think.

2 Likes

It’s like level 10 apato but with more attack

2 Likes

Basically, pretty strong for a ceno legendary, marsupial lion and andrewsarchus are the other great ones imo.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for Smilodon in the tourney - would love to be able to unlock his hybrid.

4 Likes

The tournament icon looks like a Snow.

Eucladoceros and Mastodon had unlocks December 2019. Smilodon had an unlock in April 2020. Woolly Mammoth had an unlock in November 2020. Arctodus hasn’t had an unlock since it got bumped up to tournament status.

Edit: It is not the same icon as Woolly Mammoth

6 Likes

Thats why i hope i can finaly unlock Arctodus, he has good stats,also bec i love his cute disign in game.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Misao! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

please smilodon for tournament!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Smthing new plsss. Also finally Micropo!!! And Uinta!!!

1 Like

Or maybe Criolophosaurus!

1 Like