Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 02/01/2021 - 02/07/2021

A rather uneventful week but we get a boss and aquatic tournament unlock so not 2 bad.

7 Likes

The tournament will use Jurassic creatures based on the iconography.

As for the Boss, last time out, the Community failed to defeat Salamander 16. Hopefully, this time is different

8 Likes

I’m very happy we use jurassics, cause my aquatic lineup is nowhere near up to par for a tournament, same reason I was happy woolly rhino was jurassics.

3 Likes

Looks like a reef setting, hopefully a new one :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I hope it is new. It’s felt like ages since we got an aquatic.

3 Likes

Yeah nothing interesting this week but I’m glad we use jurassics again in the tournament.
Speaking of which…

?
I’d welcome a new creature though

1 Like

Tournament seems a reef (and it is probably so), then chances are two: Umoonasaurus ( CoT last year) and Archelon (Tournament last year) or probably a new creature. Lets see if there is a teaser or not today.

1 Like

Reef options: Umoonasaurus last had a tournament the week of 9/2/19. Archelon last had a tournament the week of 8/17/20

Surface options: Mosasaurus last had a tournament the week of 11/19/18, but is now a Battle Stage Unlock. Edestus last had a tournament the week of 4/27/20. Mosasaurus Gen 2 last had a tournament the week of 11/16/20.

Cave options (almost certainly not a Cave, but included for completeness): Bananogmius last had a tournament the week of 1/4/21. Suchodus last had a tournament the week of 9/28/20. Plesiosuchus last had a tournament the week of 4/20/20. Gillicus last had a tournament the week of 3/9/20.

Based on the above data, if the tournament is an existing non-hybrid, it is probably either Umoonasaurus or Edestus.

8 Likes

I know the pictures don’t always match but I have gathered the backgrounds of tournaments on some of these creatures

hqdefault-2

So if we trust the background picture on the teaser, it supports the idea that it’s either umoon or edestus, unless we get a teaser of a new creature.

5 Likes

noooo I already have ankylosaurus and bonitasaura!! nooo I wanted ostafrikasaurus

Don’t worry @mineluissss it will come around in a week or so

4 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: I wanted osta. I waited an entire week

You don’t get the right to complain lol. I’ve been waiting for over 2 months.

5 Likes

I waited for 3+ months for a Micropo

1 Like

I didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but I got a F4Funds battle where they were 50% stronger than me. I won with class advantage and all, but I was luck that the AI had two of the same class and did a few goofy things.

2 Likes

That is crazy.
You’re not the only one
https://forum.ludia.com/t/is-my-fight-for-funds-supposed-to-be-like-this/168675/5

1 Like

Patience guys, patience. :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Looks like we are getting a new reef

2 Likes

Lol why don’t they just do segnosarus!!! No one cares about some dumb acuatic!!!