Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 03/08/2021 - 03/14/2021

Another therizino and elasmo unlock for those who haven’t unlocked it yet and what looks to be another amphibian tournament.

6 Likes

Nice, that tournament background looks pretty new to me, looking forward to see what it is, I wouldnt mind having 2 new amphibians in a row that’s for sure…

Purussaur please be purussaur :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

purussaur would be cool but I would love for it to be deinosuchus

4 Likes

Or that, both are great crocs, but deinos not in alive currently

4 Likes

Ah good, that’ll be my 8th Therizinosaur then. I refuse to buy it, I’ve been playing a very slow waiting game.

Now what use can I make of it? It has excellent defence I suppose, but no attack at all. Considering it’s horrid claws this surprises me.

3 Likes

I suppose ludia just went for high health showing this creature had a lot of defence with those claws, it wouldnt have gone around attacking carnivores that’s for sure, I agree though it should be a glass cannon herb

2 Likes

More amphibians? :point_right: :point_left:

Deinosuchus? :point_right: :point_left:

5 Likes

Ludia throws a curveball and gives us maiasaura

3 Likes

Maiasaura’s pretty cool. That one creature that has its name for being a good parent, not a terrifying murderer.
But I’d still like more amphibians

3 Likes

That would be nice if it came with all the little baby Maiasaurs they found in those nests … and you just had to feed them up!

2 Likes

Why the weekly schedule came put before than it should’ve been?

1 Like

Come on Ludia, Geosaurus unlock again. I’ve unlocked this guy at least half a dozen times. How about a Leptocleidus and Elasmosaurus unlock? It’s probably been 2 years since they’ve had an unlock, and the latter one just became a requirement for a hybrid. Would be nice to be able to work towards that hybrid, but I can’t because out of all the non-tournament dinosaurs I don’t have unlocked, these 2 super rares are the only ones I’m stuck on. This is getting so frustrating.

6 Likes

Unlocking gallimimus is good, but why did they have to get another geosaurus unlock! Even though I don’t need it, I might do it out of boredom. Also can we get a trex gen2 fury pls

2 Likes

What if it’s a Cenozoic although it might be unlikely.

2 Likes

I rembember a year ago Ludia said exactly the same thing "There will be 4 new creatures in tournaments in March, but new was only Dracorex, So we also know one week will be a “old” hybrid. That is, why, I am a bit cynical, that also can be just an Eryops.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind Eryops. It’s one of the two pre-existing tournament creatures left to unlock. Last tournament for that one was almost 2 years ago. I tried to get it then, but I didn’t have enough creatures at a high enough level to win it. I think it might have been the first tournament I entered.

And he appears in not 1 but 2 badge requirements, so it would be handy to have one

wait a min velociraptor gen 2 again I thought I arealdy do it last month. So fast !!!

The new tournament Dino is an edmontosaurus!

1 Like
4 Likes