Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule - 03/22/21 - 03/28/21

Good news folks, finally 2 tournaments in the same week!
And I’ve never seen tournaments with these images!

11 Likes

Segnosuchus lost ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Isn’t it funny?
I am starting to doubt about these votings…

2 Likes

Apparently it’s Dunkleosaurus that won.

And Gorgosaurus victory!!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

I wondered too!

1 Like

Finally Gorgosaurus! I got almost 500k saved up in DNA hoping to load up on that hybrid amphibian I needs.

3 Likes

Damn, for someone like me who doesn’t is a VIP it is really frustrating not to be able to play VIP tournaments!

1 Like

But at least I unlock Kaprosuchus and Helicoprion! :grin:
As for T-Rex gen 2 they are level 37 and not 45! :sob:

2 Likes

Why not pay for VIP and then you can participate in them? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Nothing interesting .

1 Like

Translator’s mistake, I’m not a VIP! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Theres a tournament tomorrow and we dont know the creature and its not yet revealed yet? Yikes
And looks like Segnosuchus lost. Sad I was looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I really want to see how many people voted for Dakleosaurus and how many voted for Segnosuchus. Seriously, no one else is impressed with this result? It is the second time we get an aquatic hybrid tournament. Are we going to have only aquatic hybrid turnaments every March from now on?

4 Likes

Yes, people needed a lot more than a marine or a Cenozoic!

It could have been worse!
Think if Smithetoceras won!

1 Like

This brings back memories. :wink:

2 Likes

Like the time the Armormata came out and the Nodosaurus and Mosasaurus gen 2 Tournament had done!

I want a recount segnosuchus should have won

3 Likes

Agreed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Worse? Would have been best in my opinion since Smilodon is the longest out of the hybrid parts that hasn’t had an unlock. Hence it’s the only one I don’t have unlocked and can’t make Smithetoceras yet. I have made Segnosuchus and was on my way to making Dunkleosaurus (don’t have to now thank goodness), but still only have a level 30 Smilodon.

5 Likes

They need to put out something like a clash of Titans sow we can see the percentage

2 Likes