Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule - 03/22/21 - 03/28/21

I was really looking forward to unlocking segno. Well too bad.

5 Likes

That’s right, I doubt it’s a new marine dinosaur and they’ve moved the Segnosuchus tournament to next week!

I have barely any good herbivores

1 Like

I prefer Smithetoceras too, but at least Dakleoaaurus will give you more DNA if you decide to sell it…

2 Likes

Correct and I haven’t made Dunkleosaurus yet, so it saved me from buying more Mosasaurus :grin:
Edit: No way I would sell it. I was just starting to make it. I wasn’t in a rush though, I was waiting to see who won. I only have a level 20 Mosa.

4 Likes

Vero, ma Dunkleosaurus è il più forte in assoluta tra i dinosauri marini!

I want a repo we from the creators because segnosuchus should have won

1 Like

Will the match requirements for clash of titans count pves even if I am not level 60?
Also how difficult is it?

It’s a stretch but i might reach lvl 60 on April

1 Like

No, you have to be at the level first before they count. If you’re close, start buying and selling JHs or AFs if you have a good enough coin production.
Edit: of course, make sure you click on the decorations to get the xp before selling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well that sucks but thanks, I guess I will stick to my current level for more cenzoic and aquatic unlocks

1 Like

Are you sure? It’s been a long time since Gorgo has had an unlock. You might be waiting a while to get the best amphibian hybrid in the game.

5 Likes

Maybe segno is for next week :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

2 Likes

I should’ve listened to that voice when I was fusing for dunkleosaur.

‘You sure this ain’t gonna get a tournament soon bud?’ :man_facepalming:

Still happy though as he costs alot so il welcome another copy gladly.

And over the moon about gorgo :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying too, but it wouldn’t respect the madness of March!

1 Like

It’s nice gorgo win but I have a terrible lineup for herbivores and I really needed segnosuchus

3 Likes

That was exactly why I wanted to try get to 60, but if pves won’t count from now then I won’t have enough events to unlock CoT considering my coin production isn’t too good

1 Like

Gorgo was for CoT. It wasn’t against Segnosuchus. That was Dunkleosaurus.

1 Like

Poor Aether. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Me too dude! I actually didn’t expect Gorgosaurus to win this CoT. :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

But it is 4 new creature not 3!

1 Like

Awwwww. If that is dunkleo winning the hybrid vote I am sad

2 Likes