Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 03/29/21 - 04/04/21

Yay. :weary:

15 Likes

Well then. At least I can get some use out of my cenos

3 Likes

wonder what the bracketed tourney is going to be. Seeing as we see a herbivore enclosure and the last herbivores who had lvl 50+ bracket tourneys where kentro and pachyrhino I’m inclined to think this is a pachyrhino tourney.

2 Likes

Would be good if we had Pachyrhinosaurus, that looks soooo good at level 40…

1 Like

Easter Dodo Gyrosphere?

1 Like

Do special gyro spheres show up on the schedule?

I think they do.

Typically they do

2 Likes

Another xiphactinus unlock ? Ludia please elamosaurus and Leptocleidus unlocks please !!!

3 Likes

Sadly… Ludia’s response.

4 Likes

That is there proper response for player wants or suggestions.but I know ludia will please us forum members …some day

1 Like

Yey bracketed tournament, hope there is an unlock for those below lvl 60, like shunosaurus

But it’s says 50+ unlock, what does that mean exactly? I hope that doesn’t mean it’s unlock for the tournament creature for 50+ and below it’s just a single copy

1 Like

Does anybody know if the bracketed tournament are easier than normal if am at level 50+??

1 Like

Yes, difficulty increases with respect to Park Level for Bracketed Tournaments. If you are at say level 60 then you’ll face easier matches than you would have if you were at 99.

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

That suggests below 50 will be a single copy, but we won’t know for sure until later

Typically, you will need to start the tournament with Predator-worthy creatures. The good news is once you get to about Hunter League, the tournament gives 40 trophies to most victories, and the difficulty doesn’t increase very much from the beginning

5 Likes

Ankylosaurus unlock, Behemoth 93, Bracketed tournament aand Death Dodo. WHAAT! At least I’ll hopefully get 2 more boss statues😩

2 Likes

And there was me hoping for a quiet week after 4 weeks of tournaments in a row…

5 Likes

Whoops, my thumb hit the flag on your post. I’m really sorry, I was just reading it and it was unintentional.

Seems to have gone away, thankfully

3 Likes

Ludia: No, I dont think I will :rofl:

You can always rest easy for boss events unless you want more SDNA, I tend to skip them tbh. Gives me a good break

1 Like