Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 03/29/21 - 04/04/21

But these are big

1 Like

I unlocked the shark :shark::sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s the point, you defeat the giant overpowered creatures with small and weak creatures.

1 Like

Oh, thx
10 weak creatures

When is the thread for next week schedule?

VIP hatchery discount right now is 20% for 24 hours. Again, not the discount I was hoping for, but I’ll take it to at least hatch the needed creatures for SDNA.

Do we think it will actually go for 24 hours? If so, hatching during the Monday morning DNA discount would be ideal. For non SNDA stuff at least.

3 Likes

This is what I’m counting on!

I was hoping I will get a chance to spend my saved 200.000 LPs with discounts… The one we had last year (8.000 lp for 10.000 pack) is something I was rooting for - but I guess it won’t happen. Now I am facing a dilemma: to wait until tomorrow or just go to spending spree tonight? :thinking:
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

And I’m waiting for a reduction in vip packages, but isn’t it 10% from 10,000 to 9,000? If it’s 20%, that’s great, but they’re unlikely to release it soon … :pleading_face:

Well unless you need the vips ASAP why would it hurt to wait?

2 Likes

Don’t know how likely such discount is, as I play since last July - I only witnessed one that I remember: 8.000 for 10.000 pack :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, I tested my patience and have reached the goal I set - so I would like to take reward for it. You’re right: I don’t need them tonight and can wait till tomorrow (or day after tomorrow, or day after day after tomorrow… and you know :yum:) but there has to be some end of waiting, right?

3 Likes

I thought last year the discount was around the anniversary of either the game or the franchise, I don’t remember having the LP pack discount during Easter.

2 Likes

I was looking into it earlier today, the Solid gold pack discount last year was in November. Not sure about other ones, I found a thread with Sionsith mentioned something potentially happening in July but there was no guarantee, just going/hoping from previous year. Not sure if that ever happened or not though.

I was planning on buying and speed hatching my last 4 Gorgosaurus this morning, but poof the discount ended before the 24 hours was up. I know because I checked the time it was supposed to end and it should have ended at 9am my time. It’s only 8:27am right now and it’s no longer there.

@Ned do we know why it ended early?

2 Likes

The same reason it started late, it was based on Ludia time which has no connection to this world and runs in a parallel universe to this one. So unless you are a space/time traveler you can’t understand this version of time. It’s the same reason why we thought the Behemoth ended early, it didn’t end early we just don’t understand their higher level of intelligence when it comes to the type of time they operate on.

14 Likes

I assumed the boss battle ended early because it conflicted with the countdown of the second boss. We’ve never had any issues with multiple discounts at the same time, so I didn’t think it would be an issue. Oh well, Gorgosaurus will have to wait until Thursday :cry:

1 Like

It did end right at the event change over.

I checked. I would have done some hatching on the double discount.

I sure miss the big discounts of the past. RIP

4 Likes

OK, so discounts don’t move on beyond event change over times (even if they’re scheduled to)? This would have been good to know.

1 Like