Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 04/12/21 to 04/18/21

It’s ok, if not this week then we will have it next week

Besides we can’t land in dominator anyway so…

3 Likes

We have to wait, I know!
But it is 3 (with this 4) weeks that we have not received a new creature!

1 Like

If it is, then it’s just as good as a new creature. I’ve yet to get any of the snakes.

5 Likes

That is to be expected, ludia can’t exactly release one new tournament creature every month.

3 Likes

For me it is indifferent, I already know that Hunter will arrive!
But I wish good luck to whoever has to take this creature:
Gigantophis

1 Like

But in recent months it has done so, look here!

Well i rather hope for a new tourney creature. But gigantophis would be nice as well since i didn’t got him

2 Likes

I knew it! Great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t jump to conclusions that it’s gigantophis because gryposuchus, eryops, and Kapro gen 2 also have the same background and another creature could have a similar background as gigantophis

4 Likes

Hope is the last to die!

@Keith Can you confirm that the Gigantophis tournament will take place?

I don’t think they are allowed to reveal upcoming stuff, we will have to wait a few more days.

5 Likes

As soon as the poster arrives on Facebook I will open the tournament thread!

Can finally unlock Utah yay
Excited for Gyro!

Hey guys! Im glad some of you will be able to unlock some of the common creatures this week. Also hoping on a new creature or amphibian for the tourney!

On another note, any ideas as to what the gyrosphere’s prize will be?

1 Like

I would rather unlock a Savannah creature, they’re all locked for me, however I wont say no to gigantophis

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Nellie if the gyrosphere was like the last key gyrosphere I believe the prize will be locked jurassics (allosaur, nasutoceratops, euplocephalus for instance) and the entry fee much cheaper than the standard gyrosphere.

5 Likes

Excellent, that will finally help with those boss DNA missions I’ve been avoiding as well.

2 Likes

Ah yes those I completely forgot tbh, was gonna unlock juggers without checking the gyrosphere ones off lol

4 Likes

Do you know what will the gyto be???
I am hoping for hybrid pack (not common)