Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

Cant identify weekend tournament, but VIP is Tarbo.

Weekend tournament can be new creature.

13 Likes

Hmm interesting. Good to see Tarbo being on the way, since no one want to buy it via 50k packs considering she is practically Concavenator with a different skin. :sweat_smile: She will be my second. :v:t2:

And for the other one, soon after or not, I hope there will be a Banana tourney which I’ve been preparing for a long while. In Febuary I have my birthday and it would be so great to have a present until then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Who is banana? is it banogimus? big fish?

2 Likes

yep
10 bananas

2 Likes

What we thinking for the weekend tournament then?

2 Likes

Great vip tournament on maintenance day. Not sure about the other one maybe bumpy since she’s on the loading screen

4 Likes

Imagine if it’s Mylodon

2 Likes

I know I will by repeat myself, I still hope forr allo gen 2 with right model and import of alloraptor

and also wait for banana to create allonogmius as his model is real allo with fins

i’d love a allo en 2 with the FK design. the JWTG one is lack luster.

Wow, it was time for the good pachyrino to arrive

21 Likes

That would be nice… it really IS a long waiting one…

4 Likes

I have one Tarbo lvl 20 and one lvl 10. This one would be just what I need to level it to 30

1 Like

You can call me “No One” from now on. :wink:

13 Likes

Damn, was hoping for Sinoceratops.

1 Like

@Aether_12 you see this?

3 Likes

Hahaha, I take my words back then. Instead, “Except Tommi, no one…” :sweat_smile:

Just kidding, sure you have your own way of playing. But in every case, I would call you “our dear friend” rather than no one. :blue_heart:

I would expect a fancier look in her final stage though. (I’m just jealous.)

3 Likes

Haha two possibilities:

1) No, he hasn’t yet.

2) Yes, he has and gone for a huge celebration with friends and family even without writing down something about the great news.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Pachy is super rare, just go for it and it’ll be way better for you in the lategame

3 Likes

a pachy tourney?!?!? what a perfect time to lose my account data

2 Likes

Whenever the mylodon tourney finally shows the heck up, itll be less of “yay a new snow” and more “what took u so long”

1 Like