Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 1/13 - 1/19

Tournaments are back. And what a surprise, it is Jurassic.

6 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi, for one second I thought my topic had a twin brother.

2 Likes

You posted while I was posting, so I withdrew mine. Great minds think alike

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaa Bonitasaura!!!
:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I have been waiting SO LONG for that one!! Woot!

2 Likes

I am happy for Elasmotherium, When I finally get the Wooly Mammoth I can work towards Mammotherium!

4 Likes

Hope the tournament unlock is Megalosaurus. Yes it’s carnivore number “who’s-even-counting-at-this-point”, but i need it for the hybrid. The only thing that will lessen my dislike of Pachygalosaurs, is me having one of my own

2 Likes

I have two lvl 20 Pachygalosaurus and they are very useful as meatshield at first position if I face events or infinite fights with very strong opponents. I won’t miss them and I’m going to hatch another lvl 20 of them in the near future.

2 Likes

Yeah, perfect meat shields. For now though, i have only bad memories of them as they eat up all my precious action points.

1 Like

The double SDNA offer is not valid for mod PvPs. :thinking:

2 Likes

Megalosaurus is one of the few unlocks I need as well. Close to already having my lvl 40 Pachy made so it’s ready when I get it. Although it’s been so long without having it, I’m close to having a lvl 40 Mega too even without the unlock (I think I only need 3 more).

My other choice would be a Amargasaurus. That’s the only Jurassic tournament I have not gotten a single copy of yet. Leedsichthys and Hyneria unlocks still needed too (albeit not tournament creatures).

1 Like

It does appear to apply to Code 19’s though. I was wondering why I had a 5-rounder for 10 points on my first round today and then realized it was due to the double s-DNA thing.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like it will be a good week for some of you looking for this unlock in the tournament:

5 Likes

Yeah just noticed it myself! Definitely a good one!

Splendid. Looks like all is going acording to the grand plan.
I am the Master. And Ludia will obey me :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Can you ask for Smilodon or Segnosaurus next time please, Master? Sorry, THE Master.

2 Likes

Or Proterogyrinous for me Master ?

Yeah I wouldn’t mind that one either, for the sake of completion. Or the aforementioned Amargasaurus.

1 Like

On it.
Proterogyinus as well

1 Like