Weekly Schedule - 1/24/2022 - 1/30/2022

Fairly normal schedule

Edit: Don’t recognize the tournament iconography

15 Likes

Same, don’t recognize, but looks like a new creature possibly

5 Likes

Kapro gen 2 ends today… shouldn’t the new COT be on it?

4 Likes

I wonder if it’s finally mylodon, it’s been so long since it’s initial preview that I’ve nearly forgotten about it.

6 Likes

Hopefully a new creature

1 Like

Good point… I really do hope Arctodus wins

4 Likes

The background looks suspiciously like Bumpy…

5 Likes

It seems like Ludia team is on vacation of sorts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: as there are quite a few errors/issues present in game during the weekend: they forgot to update the CoT, there is again Mystery pack instead of a creature in today’s prize drop ( same as yesterday) etc…
Hopefully they rested and will now start working as they supose to… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I wish that a cute Ankylo like Bumpy to become a part of our game but except one thing: The purpose. I mean, what will she serve for except being another Ankylosaurus while we’re already having a Gen2 in the VIP packs? That is the only question in my mind at same time me seeing its depiction on the opening screen. :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s a Jurassic game so I assume many fans like me want some of the iconic dinos playable

2 Likes

I got it, so do I but as I say, where will she stand? As a super rare, as a tourney? It doesn’t fit anywhere in the current shape of our game, we are not JWA like where we can have various types of the same creatures. That’s what I’m trying to point out. Or now are we going to be able to change the skin of an already existent creature? Or creatures?

Otherwise I’d love that. She is adorable. :blue_heart:

Spoiler Alert for Camp Cretaceous!

Furthermore, those Spinohybrid twin cubs are my new favorite.

4 Likes

I would love it if we get Suchodus… If next month turns out to be Arctodus that’s the only Tournament Creature I still lack!!

2 Likes

As a tournament most probably

New COT is Mastodon

8 Likes

noooooo D:

This text will be blurred

3 Likes

What were the percentages? Was it close?

2 Likes

48.5 % for Mastordon, 39.5 % for smilodon, 14% for Arctodus

9 Likes

yIKES

9 Likes

what! wow, I guess most people have already unlocked arctodus. Still, that is a very low percentage.

3 Likes

This was for sure unexpected. Why and how did fluffy elephant win ? Smilodon has a hybrid.

I don’t mind it winning however. I like all 3 snows

4 Likes