Weekly Schedule 1/3/22 - 1/9/22

Oookay bracketed tournament. Wonder if I’ll win in it this time.

Also there is a 30% discount on Jurassics ending in 1 hour, buy while you still can. I spent 100K DNA on some worthy of purchaseable goods. :yum::dna:

9 Likes

Bracketed are WAYYYY easier imo. They require less trophies, but in hatchling dinos are harder. This is probably gonna be mylodon maybe (my guess).

4 Likes

Last time I did a bracketed tournament, I got swept in Predator. It should be easier now however

2 Likes

With FMM lvl 10 vips for M, I find it quite easy to win…

2 Likes

I got totally swept in Hunter last time. Even my strongest teams weren’t enough on occasion

This time however, that is not going to happen.

Dime Diplo fodder anyone ?

2 Likes

its tsintaosaurus. newsletter kinda confirmed it.

5 Likes

Probably tsintaosaurus. The newsletter said it would have a bracket tournament. Hopefully Metoposaurus tourney next week

5 Likes

Wait really ? If it is true then it’s the first new creature to have a bracketed tournament

1 Like

Man not bracketed I hate them

2 Likes

I also hate them. Hopefully this one can change my mind

1 Like

That’s more likely. :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this creature to come out in the game for so long! :smiley:

Didn’t know it lived in this type of areas, though. Thought there wasn’t any snow when dinosaurs lived.

3 Likes

It is probably just a seasonal thing

5 Likes

^ this

If it were to get put into the Cenozoic park, then it would need to carry over the Hadrosaur animation (Edmontosaurus, Iguanadon) which I find highly unlikely, yet not impossible because Ludia. I think the snowy background is alluding to how the Alive version has “fur” on her, and not so much that she will be a new Cenozoic creature.

5 Likes

If this would happen then the only land creature i would like to be a cenozoic would like to be a cenozoic would be purrusaurus since he is an cenozoic creature

2 Likes

I agree with that, it’s looking like all we’re gonna get until the last day of our game are those new creatures and maybe a few “kinda a new” events, that’s all. So I’m not setting my standards high for a ground breaking feature during this new year.

Good news is that, we’re still going to be able of playing the game for another year at least. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m already setting my standard too high by hoping for more Isla Sorna tile unlocks this year…

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a new island with camp cretaceous or second map on mainland for dominion

1 Like

Don’t get your hopes up, they haven’t even gotten around to the rest of Sorna yet, thus my point. No reason in expecting more features when we haven’t gotten the maximum potential out of what we already have.

6 Likes

Yep. I too think the only thing we’ll get will be a isla sorna expansion although more maps would be nice

2 Likes