Weekly Schedule - 1/4/2021 - 1/10/2021

Kicking off the new year with a Community Event of some sort and a Bracketed Tournament, possibly Aquatic for Heavyweight similar to Suchodus

8 Likes

I hope for dunkleosteus in the bracketed tournament😁

Naah, thought a Micropo event. Also bracketed tournament is a cave and i will be in the high bracket…
Chances for bracketed: Suchodus, Bananogmius too, Plesiosuchus or Gillicus

5 Likes

Banana fish was this time last year so its possible its repeating.

6 Likes

Hoping if it’s a cave its plesiosuchus, missed my chance with that one

4 Likes

Oh crud, I do not have an aquatic team for tourneys

4 Likes

another boring week but I’ll take the spinosaurus

2 Likes

Ah. :joy: Probably might make it, probably might not…

Landed Predator in the Suchodus tourney. (Got 2 Pteranodons, grrrr :joy:) Will see if I can make it to Dominator. Definitely better prepared than last time though, because the level 20s came up mid-Suchodus tournament. Basically my score was drowned ten feet deep last time, and this time it’s six feet lmao

I can take another Plotosaurus to level 20, and a few more level 10s. Will try to get Liopleuro and Dunkleo to 40 within the week.

(Fury realises that S-DNA wasn’t the thing he neglected the most, it was the Fishes and Cenozoics.)

3 Likes

You don’t need to prepare your aquas for the bracketed tournament because you have to play it with jurassics. Only the prize is aquatic. Also about spekaing whose will be this bracketed tournament i think this is Bananogmius, because those leaves are typical of him

1 Like

Also acquatic wave is something that we are beginning to see regularly in the game. But this is such a poor week…

1 Like

No, that’s for lower level players… I’m definite that above 60 use Aquatics. The icon on the Weekly Schedule indicates it…

1 Like

Ok, sorry, now it comes to mind…

2 Likes

Frick, my aquatics suck, only 2 vips and 2 tourneys :sweat:

2 Likes

If this weekend’s tournament is indeed for a Cave creature, here are the most recent tournaments for each:

Bananogmius - 12/30/19
Gillicus - 3/9/20
Plesiosuchus - 4/20/20
Suchodus - 9/28/20

3 Likes

Wouldnt mind a repeat unlock tbh, would give me a chance to catch up on all these new creatures that have been released

3 Likes

In other news, the Community Event is to hatch creatures

4 Likes

Why can’t we get a break form tournaments? They take hours and we are getting more than we need.

2 Likes

My Aquatic Wave Event says the reward is a regular Legendary Pack, I’m confused haha is it a glitch?

No, although it would be nice to win an aquatic pack considering the events aquatic it’s always been a standard golden rewards pack I think

1 Like