Weekly Schedule - 1/4/2021 - 1/10/2021

It’s him. Lord Megafin Bananafish the First of Caveshire

7 Likes

Awesome, need him. Really want a cave glass cannon that doesn’t cost so much. Plus it would be nice to unlock his hybrid.

3 Likes

Dont need him unlocked but still gonna grab another copy, this is great means I can catch up on working on other creatures

3 Likes

hmmm already have the unlock on both accounts but getting a dom finish isn’t exactly difficult and the rewards are pretty decent especially considering it costs 9k dna. I always envisioned skipping tournaments that I already have easy but now that I am here i’m finding it difficult to make up my mind. To skip or not to skip…

3 Likes

Me who neither has it unlocked nor has a solid Aquatic lineup : :no_mouth:

1 Like

My aquatic lineup could probably give yours a run for its money in how bad it is :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s basically just lvl 10 VIPs at the top and I got the Megarchelon unlock last year so I have 1 of those. I’m going to start making lvl 11+ VIPs soon though as I have enough to make a few of each one.

1 Like

@Sionsith do you have a way for me to find the link for the B-DNA I have not been able to find it

@Lora_Green, see this post for instructions on claiming the rewards

Good News Thread - #2975 by Andy_wan_kenobi

Edit: and here’s the link to all three videos that have B-DNA rewards

4 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi thanks

2 Likes

Yes just realised myself, besides soft squid (most complicated spelling creature) I’ve not got any cave with good attack plus I do want to get allonogmius now specially as his cost has been reduced so I’m gonna pit stop my plans and work on this.

1 Like

Hope it gets you what you need

1 Like

Yeah @Andy_wan_kenobi already laid out all the steps I tried to copy the link but I couldn’t

1 Like

It guuuuud!

Even though his loyal citizens knew it was him, he revealed himself to make it official. Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s have a round of applause for Lord Megafin Bananafish the First of Caveshire! :clap:

6 Likes

Anyone else not able to see the Tournament in the events section?.. I logged in and could not find it …

1 Like

Someone’s an eager beaver :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s there now

3 Likes

How did you open it already?

1 Like

It shows up as the load screen of matches, once you click on something to the left side you can’t access it anymore.

2 Likes

Ok so it’s DK Fish edition, but is it an aquifer tourney, it just an aquatic as the prize?