Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 10/11/21 to 10/17/21

3 Likes

Could also be suchodus

1 Like

stop calling false alarm without confirmation amd i think you should wait for the teaser

5 Likes

i go search, but this 100% no banana i think is suchodus :heart: but i go check it

2 Likes

Pretty Lite week. Common unlock week is here for anyone waiting.

2 Likes

Well it cant be confirmed but banano has different pic on tourney (he has this background with algaes) i am 70% sure for suchodus 30% new one

1 Like

Why so many caves in a row? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

idk, but i love suchodus so i least hope for him

1 Like

Edestus and Mosasaurus are the only current Aquatics that have not had a tournament under the current iconography system. The iconography in the upcoming schedule does not match anything previously used, but it does not look particularly Surfacey.

Edit: I didn’t go current enough (because why bother), this iconography is the same as the current tournament (Plesiosuchus)

6 Likes

If it is suchodus maybe because of we didn’t had a tournament for him since his release. The other option is that they plan to release hybrids for them but it’s unlikely we would have gotten a teaser this week then. The third but least likely option it is a new creature

I think mosa gen 2 also didn’t had one but that’s obviously a cave creature

Weve had at least 1 tournament of suchodus since its release, and then one tournament where they gave the unlock accidentally, I just cant beleive were getting another cave tournament so soon after having 2 already :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

whats a bracketed tournament?

I wouldn’t recomment to add speculations to titles of official threads (schedule, tournament format threads). There is a chance any speculation may be incorrect so let’s not alert everyone just yet without being provided any teasers of sorts.

3 Likes

Actually, the initial tournament for Mosasaurus Gen 2 was the 2nd tournament under the current iconography

2 Likes

Depending on your level, you either get easier battles but only one copy (at lower levels), or harder battles at the start - you start at about low Predator difficulty, although Dominator is the same as normal - and the unlock. Search for previous bracketed tournaments in the forum for some examples.

There’s a tough level in the middle levels where you qualify for the hard tournament but will find it really difficult … I remember this phase well.

1 Like

Wild thought here. Are we sure that iconography is underwater?
I say this because, most recent bracketed tournaments for Aquatics have used Aquatic creatures for the Heavyweight Bracket and this tournament is labeled for Jurassic creatures. So, maybe it is for Cavern rather than a Cave. Just a thought

Edit. Never mind. That’s the same iconography as the current tournament

3 Likes

Its only a guess anyways.

Its a good thing I’ve been maxing up my super rares for months for this bracketed tourney…

1 Like

Ohby the way its a common unlock week