Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 10/12/2020-10/18/2020

Unlocks :
Common Unlock Week, Kaprosuchus (35+)
Thursday - Xiphactinus

Tournament : Yes

Week 8 of Calendar

9 Likes

Xiphactinus will make a lot of forum members happy!

3 Likes

There was one just 2-3 wells ago brother

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m a pregnant woman, please don’t call me brother!

8 Likes

Firstly … it’s kinda hard to know from the profile … secondly… Congratulations on the new life

2 Likes

Xinathodon and Labyrinthosaurus, here I come!!!

2 Likes

Where’s the Pyroraptor unlock event?

1 Like

Its came in a galaxy far far away, and a long time ago.

2 Likes

Psephoderma would’ve made me happier, I think I’ve seen a few xiphactinus unlocks now, well @Timmah now you can finally get your first xiphactinus! :slight_smile:

And damn not another kapro the amount they come up in modded PvP I think I never really needed the unlock in the first place…

3 Likes

Comsognathus?

2 Likes

You might be on to something there… the log, that scene in lost world

2 Likes

Sorry, but what scene?

1 Like

The one where Dieter Stark loses his way and is attacked by compys.

3 Likes

Any ideas on the tournament creature yet? At least what type. I think we can safely assume its a jurassic or Cenozoic and not an Aquatic :smile:

Edit: It kind of feels like an herbivore to me.

2 Likes

You never know that log might actually be a crocodile…

Timbersuchos

2 Likes

Also the sand! When Casy encountered the Compies… wasn’t it beach?

1 Like
6 Likes

@Sionsith great video, its helped motivate me to do more cenozoic PvP with the prizes you have won, thanks :+1:

I believe last week I did 6 battles using the same methods low level fodder, high level cannon, low level fodder and my prizes were pretty miserable to say the least but I’m going to push on this week as I need to increase my cenozoic lineup also so this will help

I still enjoy the modded aquatic PvP battles purely for the amount of sdna won and i find them a bit easier set up than jurassic, but unlike you I have alot of mods to use up still so i will be pushing on with these also.

Soon to have dimetrocarnus also I’m very much looking forward to this superhybrid as ferocity wise he sits just below indominus but just above rajastega :facepunch:

Keep up the good work sionsith have been enjoying your videos since joining the forums :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, the standard PvP gives and takes, the other day I think I had three coins 2 food and one LP win but the LP was 500 so doubled it was 1,000. Sometimes you need to crawl through the mud to get to the good stuff.

I also like the MOD PvP and I would do more of it if I didn’t have to collect the MODs. I wish their was a buy 10 spin wheel or something like that. Just let me get to battling if I wanted to play a slot machine game I would do that.

8 Likes