Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 10/14 - 10/20

Nothing unusual next week.

4 Likes

Another week, another tournament . This one is once again supposed to be bracketed

3 Likes

Another week, another lineup of primarily Jurassic events. Anyone else wishing we’d get SOMETHING fun to do with our aquatics and/or cenos other than the usual, boring events?? Especially when most of them have been ruined with these prize wheels instead of guaranteed packs and are barely even WORTH doing at all.

And once again, the days without the tournament on average have fewer events than the ones WITH the tournament. Not to mention putting the harder and most time-consuming PvEs with the better prizes up against the tournament. This is the kind of thing I am just finding is sapping my enjoyment of the game. This is NOT fun, whether it’s the stress of having to try and fit ALL this stuff in and figure out how to stretch your lineups out to do everything… or having to decide to not do events that if on a normal day you’d have NO problem doing. Why not put a time consuming event like the Dino Charge on Wed or Thurs instead, when there’s little else to do, and only 1 other thing that uses Jurassics? Does anyone feel the same way or is it just me? There is just no logic or balance to this schedule… other than to specifically try and harm players in hopes that they’ll pay for cooldowns. And as always, the more I feel I’m being manipulated, that’s going to make me annoyed too.

@Ned - when we asked for fewer events, this is NOT what we meant!! More and more often I am skipping events, not because they are too hard and usually not even because I don’t have the dinos to do them successfully, but just because of the time expenditure. While most weekdays I feel like I have so little to do in the game. I’d rather have MORE stuff through the entire week… than to have ALL of the best events always packed into the tournament days only.

4 Likes

Agreed. The event breakdown from most of the past year, until August had a very nice balance. Tournament weekends were lighter and most events were spread out over both days. Hard events often were spread over multiple days. Look at the schedule from July 29-August 4 as an example.

4 Likes

Agree with @Mary_Jo. One key reason that players don’t level the aquatic/cenozoic creatures is that the game doesn’t seem to care about them that much.
Hope the next tournament unlock is one of the rarer creatures.

2 Likes

Totally agree with Mary_jo. The PVE events used to be much better spread.

I am also hoping for som aquatic / cenozoic tournament after a long while. It would make it a lot more interesting to have one non-jurassic tournament once a month or so…

2 Likes

I absolutely don’t like Monday’s events.
After ten hours at work with no possibility to enter the game I’ve got an active tournament plus more than one hour work to complete the new events.
I need to finish all events this evening. Tomorrow I’m at work again and all events will be expired before I come home…pure stress.

2 Likes

Looks like Eyrops is the prize for this weekend’s tournament. I’m excited as I’ve always considered this one of the ones that got away as the real world prevented me from giving the tournament the proper effort to grab a win last time around (Thanksgiving 2018). Also, we are being teased with a new Cenozoic creature

3 Likes

Eryops is really decent. Though every time it’s not Yutyrannus, i cry a little.
@Tommi I know what you mean. Uni’s made it harder for me. I miss summer :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe they should give us events to unlock the two new creatures that they introduced months and months ago instead of releasing another creature that we also can’t get.

4 Likes

That’s crazy talk, @Tommi

1 Like

Yeah, good point… a lot of the issues are arising from reducing almost everything other than tournaments to having to be completed in a single day. If I don’t spend a couple hours in the morning playing (not something I always feel like doing), I may not have enough time to get another run in once everything cools down again. It’s another thing that also penalizes players for leveling dinos up.

3 Likes

Update on daily events for the week

Did claim your territory this week again mostly for the SDNA, but I also noticed it was an aquatic wheel now. I feel like it used to be Jurassic which included common creatures as some of the prizes, at least the Aquatic wheel has only SR or better on it.

Thank you for the feedback, Mary_Jo. I’ll be sure to pass it along to our team.

1 Like

Was it? It definitely has been an aquatic wheel for some weeks now, which is one reason I do keep doing it, since many of those I don’t even have unlocked yet. Really the only reason I still will skip it is how seldom I’ve gotten anything I can actually use, with the fairly strong lineup of VIPs I have, mostly just collecting the ones needed for new badges and hybrids but even those are few and far between.

1 Like

@Sionsith is correct it was a dinosaur not aquatic last week when I completed it and for months it has been dinosaurs not aquatic I can’t speak about the one this week because I skipped it but it has always been dinosaurs for me never aquatics

Update on weekly events

Don’t forget to collect dinobucks today on Facebook or Twitter.

6 Likes

Just waiting for the heavy weekend to start.

2 Likes