Weekly Schedule 10/18/21 to 10/24/21

I think someone forgot to make the weekly schedule post.

Not too much going on this week. A VIP tournament and another bracketed tournament. Also Gen 2 Fury.

13 Likes

finally someone made the weekly schedule topic after 1 hour

2 Likes

Any ideas what is this tournament? Its not sonora or brachio because its different picture.

1 Like

its amargasaurus as the iconography matches with this one but it could be wrong too

1 Like

Probably amargasaurus. If i remember correctly he had a forest background when he was introduced

1 Like

Hoping for nodosaure

2 Likes

Amargasaurus or Velociraptor DNA are the tournaments that have used that iconography. At least those I remember.

I would love it to be Pachyrino, but I still doubt it :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

While timing makes Amargasaurus more likely, the iconography also matches the 6/15/2020 Velociraptor S-DNA Bracketed Tournament

Here are two Amargasaurus postings for comparison

In both of the Amargasaurus Bracketed Tournaments, lower bracketed players had chances to unlock Supersaurus and Shunosaurus, Lightweight and Middleweight brackets respectively.

The VIP Tournament appears to be Rhomaleosaurus

7 Likes

Hopefully its velo sdna :crossed_fingers: I’ve lost count of the amargas weve had lol

10 Likes

Well, it has been so long since pachyrhino, it could share this… or any other one or have it’s own new one.

7 Likes

Definitely not Velociraptor S-DNA

1 Like

Can you only unlock vraptor gen 2 lvl 65+? It also says 25+ so im confused

3 Likes

Pretty sure you unlock it in the market you have to be 65+. Anything lower would just give you one copy of it and would still be locked in the market.

3 Likes

You have to be level 25 to participate. You have to be level 65 to unlock

6 Likes

If it’s Amarga, then the only thing that motivates me will be the tourney being a bracketed. Quick trophy earning in other words. Otherwise I wouldn’t be flinching a single muscle for a dino that I would never, ever be using unless it has an useful hybrid in the future which I doubt.

If it’s SDNA on the other hand, then it will be a week off for me as certain. I know, some of us wouldn’t agree with me on this but while me standing with over 32k Velo S, it’s not worth the effort for a full weekend. I’m still not in the stage of having my first Indoraptor, but even if I was, I wouldn’t be in need of SDNAs more than I already have.

Good luck for both already. :v:t2:

2 Likes

What is the difference with bracketed

1 Like

I think I’ve already answered that. 40 all each time, really helps cutting off the excess effort put in all weekend. @JeffTheDodo

1 Like

Oh okay that makes sense

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s amarga

1 Like

@Sionsith, looks like you will be able to test your out theories this week. It’s another bracketed tournament!

5 Likes