Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 10/19/2020 - 10/25/2020

Important events

1.Gen 2 Fury

2.VIP tournaments.

10 Likes

@Raptor43577 what did i say? Get ready for tapejalosaurus!

3 Likes

A vip tournament huh? Atleast i can hatch do some modded pvp and hatch the creatures i have accumulated now😌

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, here are the previous Aquatic VIP Tournaments were
Tusoteuthis
Plotosaurus
Giant Orthocone (two cards)
Rhomaleosaurus
Plotosaurus (used Aquatics)
Giant Orthocone

These have been requiring right around 1000 trophies lately.

7 Likes

I’m guessing Rhomaleosaurus since the other two aquatic 50Ks were the most recent ones.

1 Like

same template from old topic.

3 Likes

As far as we can tell it will be a normal jurassic tournamnent, but for an aquatic reward, right?

4 Likes

Woohoo! Time to get Tape!

2 Likes

Please rhom, I really need another reef to make up for my beginner mistake of evolving henodus straight to 20

1 Like

I hope its rom also, dont have a single copy yet

Sad news for @Jurassic_Fury No Pyroraptor unlock in this week

2 Likes

Theres always next week… :wink:

Welp, at least the tournament next week is VIP only. I get a nice relaxing weekend for once.

1 Like

I’m. Not. Getting. My. Hopes. Up. For. That. Again.

1 Like

furious fury noises… raaaarrghhh

1 Like

Hi there, does it become unlocked after you finish in dominator as other standart tourneys? (by being above lvl 60 i assume)

1 Like

VIP creatures can not be unlocked.
You can only get them in VIP packages, the lottery, in VIP tournaments, in special offers at the trade harbour or with some luck in custom trades.

3 Likes

Oh, then it is too much of a hard word for getting just a single copy if we dont include the side earnings of the pack itself. Im not sure that im gonna spend my weekend into this. :confused: Opening packs or turning the prize drop wheels looks far more exciting to me. Dont you agree?

1 Like

I would say it depends on the time you have. It’s a good way to get high tier VIP’s and you typically need much less than a regular tournament to get dominator, so I enjoy them very much

1 Like

No, first because I like tournaments in general, second because you can earn a lot of useful resources in a tournament and third because you have a chance of getting 2 VIPs or one of the very rare and very expensive 50k VIPs.

In the next days we will see what we can win.

4 Likes