Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 10/21 - 10/27

Hello Badgerzzz,
To take part in the end of month event, all you need is to have is: One Aerotitan, One Scaphognathus, One Kentrosaurus and One Eryops.

The Gyrosphere does have two options to choose from: 3 battles which if won gives you a chance at a scaphognathus or 7 battles which if won guarantees a scaphognathus.

6 Likes

@Keith Will there be an opportunity to buy these creatures?

I don’t have a Kentro… I have the other 3.

Hi Trexy,
I am told players will have a chance to purchase their missing creatures sometime before the event ends.

Replied to myself by accident and cant delete.

Thank you for replying and clarifying.

When does the VIP tournament start? I have the gyrosphere and normal events but nothing about the tournament.

It’s live on my account

It’s down in the VIP section not in the standard battle area.

Only VIPs does that mean it will be more difficult to reach dominator than for ordinary tournaments?

It’s showing now. It was when I checked earlier this morning

This is the first 3 day VIP tournament to exist. We are in uncharted territory here.

Typically the one day VIP tournaments are fairly easy (relatively speaking) when compared to what a standard tournament needs as far as trophies go if you were to equate the daily requirement to reach dominator in each.

1 Like

100 dinobucks for a Scaphognathus. I don’t think that’s worth the effort particularly since you do not have to complete the gyrosphere event, you only have to posses one.

4 Likes

The Gyrosphere event is not worth doing if you already have the Scaphognathus, wich i assume most of us do.
100 bucks for some DNA and a Scaphog is just not a good deal

2 Likes

@Keith I was wondering if you already have all five dinosaurs do you need to compete in the Gyrosphere event and could you also let me know why this Gyrosphere is stuck here are some pictures of what I’m asking about thanks in advance for any help you can give

Per @Keith above, you just need a copy of the creature. You do not have to win it in the specific event

3 Likes

Hi Lora, you just need to have the 4 creatures, preferably battle ready. As for being stuck, you will need to contact support+jurassicworld@ludia.com and they will look into it.

1 Like

@Andy_wan_kenobi thanks for the help I appreciate it

1 Like

I have same issue on my second account.

I am not submitting a ticket due to not wanting to message support caused by recent experience.

How much douse the granted scap cost

I did the gyrosphere event yesterday, don’t know why. It was a mixture of boredom and curiosity most probably.
Very tough opponents from the beginning, as consequence I lost the last fight. But nevertheless I got the top prize. Well, it’s not worth its name.
My recommendation to everyone who already has the scaphognatus is not to do the event. There are far better ways to spend 100 dinobucks.

2 Likes